Website Accessibilty Controls
This site can be navigated not only by using the mouse, but also with the Keyboard. Allowing motor impaired users, and those who prefer not to use a mouse, to access the site content.
whichfranchise implements the United Kingdom Government recommend access key standard. Access Keys are Hot Keys to parts of a Website. These keys are accessed using the combination ALT+AccessKey (PC) or CTRL+AccessKey (MAC). Internet Explorer users may also need to hit the "enter" key to activiate a link.
Access Keys on this site.
- 1 - Home - Returns a User to the Home Page.
- 2 - Search Website - Positions User cursor in Search Site field ready to type search criteria. Pressing return with cursor in this field executes / carries out a search of this Website.
- 3 - Contact Details
- 0 - Accessibility
Accessing all Links
All the other links on this site can be executed using the tab and return keys. If the user holds down the tab key this allows very fast movement through all the links.
This Website has been shown to work effectively on the latest modern browsers.
- In Internet Explorer and Chrome browsers, the user invokes the access key by pressing Alt simultaneously with the appropriate access key.
- In Firefox both Alt and Shift need to be pressed simultaneously with the appropriate access key.
- On a Mac (Safari) the user invokes the access key by pressing Ctrl simultaneously with the appropriate access key.
Text size can be increased or reduced by using a combination of the keys CTRL + (increase) or CTRL - (decrease)