Invest in a franchise that is the first national lawn care franchise on the Which? Trusted Trader scheme.
For more than 20 years, Greensleeves has provided top quality lawn treatments to gardens across the country. With 98 franchises throughout the UK, and more due to launch this year, we are going from strength to strength.
This is also due to the enormous potential within the lawn care market with the industry showing healthy growth at over 30%. With an estimated 18,000,000 lawns in the UK at present and growing, there is more than enough opportunity to establish a successful franchise in this sector. We have repeat business with over 90% of our customers and recommendations are the main source of new business for an established franchise.
The Greensleeves franchise opportunity
The typical job of a Greensleeves franchisee is to analyse, advise and treat their customers lawns, visiting at least five times per year to ensure the lawns are lush, green and healthy.
Even if you don’t have a background in lawn care or any previous experience running a business do not worry – all the support you need is at hand.
Our current franchise network members enjoy:
- A profitable and cash generative business from month one
- A defined postcode area
- Fantastic business potential with an exclusive territory
- An opportunity to develop a multiple van business
- Significant growth potential for an enthusiastic franchise
- High annual customer retention
- A pleasant working environment
- Excellent business support
How we train and support you
Greensleeves franchisees receive full initial training and the ongoing back-up of a highly committed management team.
We run 8 corporate territories as our franchisees would run their businesses, so we know and understand the challenges you will face and are fully equipped to offer assistance and support.
Our in-house training and ongoing support will ensure that you are fully equipped to establish and run your business and carry out the lawn care treatments to Greensleeves high standards. The course includes an NPTC program and exam which is required by law for you to handle pesticides in a commercial situation.
The Greensleeves franchise triumphed in 2020 despite lockdowns...and had a record breaking year!
We recruited more new customers in 2020 than any other year in the past 5 years PLUS we also trained yet another new franchisee in January-2021 (David Gass) with 2 more joining us in February-2021!!
On top of all of this, we are anticipating that reduced travel restrictions in Spring 2021 will increase the interest in our service to even higher levels, so we fully expect 2021 to be a bumper year for the business.
Greensleeves had a record June, July and August in 2020 - averaging a 20% increase in sales on the previous year across all franchise territories. September was an all time record where sales were 45% higher than last year and made it the best month we have ever had! PLUS we were 15% up on customer numbers too. Starting in March 2021 we will have the largest marketing campaign we have ever had.
How much does a Greensleeves franchise cost?
Greensleeves offer an excellent franchise package which includes products, skills training, business and financial planning, accounts and marketing support.
The Greensleeves franchise package costs £26,950 + VAT
*Major banks can fund up to 50-70% of the cost, dependent upon your financial history.
What do I get for my investment?
- Launch support - A fully funded marketing launch for your lawn care business which will generate the first 100 - 200 customers as well as ongoing marketing support from our marketing partners
- A bespoke online computer customer database - to manage and schedule your customers and Sage software to handle your business accounts
- Equipment package - we provide all of the highest specification equipment you will need to run your business from day one
- Initial Stock - to enable you to treat approximately the first 100 lawns you receive
- Vehicle - on a lease contract.
- Greensleeves Lawn Care uniform and personal protective equipment
- Excellent initial lawn manager training at our academy with formal NPTC qualifications
- Access to the best products available in the industry
- FREEPHONE telephone line for marketing and customer enquiries
- Personalised website and access to our marketing partners for marketing assistance and support
- Capital growth potential in an expanding market with little competition
Greensleeves are highly-rated on TrustPilot
What do Greensleeves look for in a franchisee?
An absolute commitment to customer service is the most important skill you will possess.
It is important to us that you have the appetite to grow a business to its full potential and maintain the high levels of customer service that we currently provide to our many thousands of existing customers.
You will be somebody who is not work shy and take on the challenges that running your own franchise business brings. Franchisees need to be able to manage a daily routine that requires a degree of semi-physical activity. You need to be flexible and self-motivated; very few business opportunities offer success without hard work, commitment and long and often unsocial hours.
Don’t just take our word for it, below are a selection of testimonials from some of our franchisees. They were once in exactly the same position as you are now and will be happy to speak to you about their experience of launching and running a Greensleeves franchise.
Request FREE info