At a Glance
- Sector: Fast-Casual Dining
- Established: 2019
- Average Size of unit: 800ft - 2,00ft
- Average development cost: Varies depending on the size, prototype (is Food hall, In-line, or Freestanding) and region.
- International Presence: North America, Asia, and Middle East
- Parent Company: Bloomin' Brands
- Development: Minimum commitment 10 locations.
Bold Flavors, Quality Ingredients, Aussie Spirit of Adventure - These qualities have made Outback Steakhouse® a globally recognized brand and now serve as the foundation of Aussie Grill by Outback™.
Aussie Grill by Outback™ is a new fast-casual restaurant serving craveable, innovative dishes made from the highest quality ingredients; we feature an unrivaled menu variety of sandwiches, burgers, large plates, and salads.
Aussie Grill™ builds on Outback’s brand awareness, while offering a more accessible price point and convenience that customers increasingly request.
We offer convenient, fast, and genuinely friendly service in a fun environment. Our designs incorporate a mixture of exposed brick, wood, metals, and graphic art that brings the adventurous spirit of Australia to life. With flexible footprints, our restaurant is ideal for venues of all shapes and sizes. From food halls to freestanding locations – perfect for everyone.
Ausie Grill is the latest addition to Bloomin' Brands, Inc., one of the largest casual dining restaurant companies in the world with a portfolio of leading, differentiated restaurant concepts. The Company has 4 founder-inspired brands: Outback Steakhouse, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Bonefish Grill and Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar. The company owns and operates more than 1,450 restaurants in 47 states, Guam and 13 countries.
Unique Selling Points
- Small, flexible footprint to meet the diverse needs of each country from food court to free standing, including non-traditional locations
- Young and daring brand appealing to millennials, and aspirational to the generation X and boomers
- Low initial investment costs
- High sales to investment ratio
- Highly localized supply chain
- Leverages Outback’s international brand awareness
- Service model reduces staff and operational complexity
- Dedicated team inside a global support structure with over 30 years of experience
- Demonstrates business success with multi-unit restaurant, retail, or hospitality sector operations - previous franchising experience a plus
- Experience in non-traditional locations such as airports, universities, military bases, train stations, etc
- Local knowledge & market intelligence relating to consumer preferences, real estate, government regulations, labor and distribution
- Passion for food, people and community
- Desire to grow - minimum commitment of 10 units
- Clear access to at least $1M for the minimum 5-unit franchise
- Philosophically aligned with our culture
- Focused on exceptional operations and customer service, and looking to build large multi-unit franchise territories
- Able to develop and lead teams, manage operations and deliver financial results
- Financially strong, with material liquidity and access to capital to develop our brand
Seeking: Area Developers and multi-unit franchisees
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.