EweMove offers an award-winning estate and property management service to landlords and clients alike.
EweMove is part of The Property Franchise Group, the UK’s largest multi-brand lettings and estate agency franchising group. The group has strategically grown a diverse portfolio of brands all with one goal - to deliver the best customer experience and high-growth returns to investors. As well as EweMove, our brands include CJ Hole, Ellis & Co, Hunters, Martin & Co, Parkers and Whitegates. Between them we have over 350 franchise owners across 580-plus locations and territories.
Thanks to our dedicated network of over 190 franchisees across the UK, EweMove has been awarded the UK’s Best National Agency. And we’re rated 5 Star and Excellent on Trustpilot with 16,000+ genuine customer reviews.
We are looking for hard-working individuals to expand our brand further across the UK. You don't need estate agency experience to build a successful EweMove franchise. That's because we provide award-winning support and training to put you firmly on the path to success.
With low overheads and charging premium fees for a high-quality service, our franchisees have enormous profit potential. Our top performers enjoy incomes well above £100k each year. How? They follow the EweMove Way diligently and reap the rewards consistently.
The role of a EweMove franchisee
EweMove, a technology-led business with uncapped potential, offers both single and multi-owner operator opportunities. Franchisees can choose to work as a single operator or build a team of passionate and enthusiastic estate agents.
All financial figures are based on existing franchisee performance but should not be relied upon as a guarantee of success.
- The best brand for your business, as evidenced on Trustpilot where EweMove franchisees have led the industry with the highest customer ratings since July 2015
- Highest return on investment so we’ve been told. We believe we offer the highest potential returns of any low-investment franchise model available in the UK…
- The Property Franchise Group owned brand – we get the UK industry and are here for the long-term, unlike many solo franchisors and venture capital owned brands
- No strings get out clause the first five-year agreement includes a break clause at year two, which means after giving it a go you can just walk away if it isn’t for you
- The most rewarding role from regularly delighting customers and exceeding their expectations because the EweMove way is different and proven to work
- Proven ‘Lean Green Marketing Machine’ that, when followed, generates a steady flow of leads for you to turn into sales
- Your complete business back-office support system is not-for-profit, yes really, and we’ll show you. Benefit from our economies of scale and maximise your earnings.
- We only make money when you do, as our reward is directly linked to your sales volume. You pay a small, fixed fee on each sale you make, no matter how huge it is!
- Cash advance option and back-office fund payment holiday to get you going in the first six months because we know it can be tough when you first start out
- Our leader was a successful franchisee, which means Nick’s trodden the path himself, felt what you’re feeling and built his own business with EweMove
Your business journey with EweMove
Looking for a low risk route to becoming your own boss and growing your own local property business? Follow our well-trodden path…
What we look for in a EweMove Franchisee
- excellent people skills
- hungry to build your own property agency
- want to be a part of a network of like-minded business owners
- happy to follow the proven processes
- have at least £10K to invest – total initial investment c.£25K
(Bank approved business model – subject to status)
Interested in EweMove?
Contact Hannah Pepper
Head of Franchise Recruitment
Click on the link below to receive further information on our franchise opportunity. You can also connect directly with us to ask any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.