Outback Steakhouse° is an Australian-themed steakhouse restaurant. The brand’s roots lie heavy as the authority on steak. Our strategy is to differentiate our restaurants by emphasizing consistently high-quality food and service, generous portions at moderate prices, and a casual atmosphere suggestive of the Australian Outback.
In 1988, Outback Steakhouse ® was founded in Tampa, Florida by four friends who were all veterans of the hospitality industry and had the dream of opening their own restaurant. They wanted a place with a casual atmosphere and a strong focus on quality food and service. Today Outback Steakhouse ® is an international casual dining leader with more than 1500 restaurants across 23 countries, including North America, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
Unique Selling Points
- Established global platform with approximately 1,500 restaurants in over 20 countries and territories.
- Commitment to high quality food, customer service, and overall dining experience.
- Flexible foot print that can work in non-traditional locations such as airports, universities, military bases and train stations.
- Menu flexibility to meet the diverse needs of each country.
- Service model reduces staff and operational complexity.
- Passion for collaboration, team building, and community.
- Seasoned management team with strong international operating experience.
Financial/ Ideal Partner
- Demonstrates business success with multi-unit restaurant, retail, or hospitality sector operations — previous franchising experience is a plus.
- Local knowledge & market intelligence relating to consumer preferences, real estate, government regulations, labor and distribution.
- Passion for food, people and community.
- Desire to grow - minimum commitment of 5-10 units.
- Clear access to at least $3M for the minimum 5-unit franchise.
- Philosophically aligned with our culture.
- Focused on exceptional operations and customer service, and looking to build large multi-unit franchise territories.
- Able to develop and lead teams, manage operations and deliver financial results.
- Financially strong, with material liquidity and access to capital to develop our brand.
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.