Discover rewarding opportunities with Metro Plumb...the nation’s local plumber
Metro Plumb offers a complete home and commercial plumbing solution.
The franchise was founded after recognising a gap in the market for additional plumbing services required by the clients of our sister brand, Metro Rod; award-winning and leading provider of drain clearance and maintenance services. There is now over 30 Metro Plumb franchisees across the UK.
We serve domestic households along with many national business customers across multiple sectors including facilities management, retail, water utilities, social housing, hospitality and insurance, as well as local businesses and other customers in the private and public sectors, including:
Plumbing has remained resilient against recession. Our emergency repair services and regular maintenance contracts have kept Metro Plumb franchisees busy, regardless of the state of the economy.
Due to a high demand nationwide, we are looking for ambitious, hard-working, commercially aware individuals to run their own plumbing business.
“Since joining Metro Plumb I have been able to establish a solid and stable business in Kent. Through hard work, dedication and the help and support of Metro Plumb, we have been able to grow substantially, more than I could have hoped for working on my own”.
Gary Swan, Metro Plumb Kent
The Metro Plumb franchise opportunity
Investing in a Metro Plumb franchise allows you to benefit from a trusted and recognised brand with a professional image of quality customer care and emergency support services.
It is an ideal business for those looking for a scaleable opportunity. Whilst you may run your Metro Plumb business from home initially, there is every possibility that the business will require you to employ staff to keep up with demand and you could find yourself running a small team of plumbers and vans in the near future.
With an expanding number of Metro Plumb franchisees across the UK, you will be able to grow your customer base, benefit from local relationships and organise pre planned maintenance contracts and longer-term support programs, all of which will enable you to service your own local portfolio of customers.
Metro Plumb franchise requires an investment of £17,000 to acquire your own exclusive territory. As you can work from home there is minimal set up fees other than a van and equipment pack both of which we can help you with.
For hard working and dedicated franchisees, the Metro Plumb franchise model can generate a fantastic earning potential.
We are members of the British Franchising Association (BFA).
Benefits of being a Metro Plumb franchisee
- You will require an NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or practical experience that we can evaluate with our training team, the more knowledge you have the more services you can provide and together with our hugely experienced technical team we will develop a tailored training programme to make sure you have everything you need.
- Sales and marketing support – websites, advertising and a full brand pack of materials plus our Metro Plumb’s support centre team assist franchisees in new business generation through their dedicated national accounts team.
- Being part of Franchise Brands means that Metro Plumb franchisees can also benefit from a wider support team of experienced and knowledgeable marketing professionals who work on national brand awareness campaigns with some of the world’s best media agencies.
- Our support centre provides invoicing and credit control functions and can deal with invoicing, payment collection and debtors on your behalf, so that you can focus on growing your business.
- In-house call centre team working 24/7 365 days a year processing enquiries and quotations.
- A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Request FREE info