At a Glance
- Established: 1954
- Investment: Capital to open minimum 12 restaurants in 5 years. Each restaurant costs £500-800k to develop
- Average Annual Sales: £1.3m
- Number of units: 533 as of June 2022
- International Presence: 23,000 restaurants across more than 100 countries and U.S. territories
A Whopper® of an opportunity.
Every day, more than 11 million guests visit BURGER KING® restaurants around the world. And they do so because our restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting, and affordable food.
Founded in 1954, BURGER KING® is the second largest fast food hamburger chain in the world, and the original Home of the Whopper®. The Whopper® represents the very best of Burger King® - flame-grilled, fresh ingredients, made to order, Your Way!
BURGER KING® first entered the UK market in 1976, with Restaurant Brands International Inc. and Bridgepoint coming together in 2017 to create a Master Franchise joint venture (BKUK), to build on the established commercial success of the Burger King® brand in the UK
Today, BURGER KING® is the third most recognised Quick Service Restaurant chain in the UK with 533 restaurants (as of June 2022), 266 of which are directly owned, and the remainder sub-franchises.
BURGER KING® UK is focused on partnering with new and existing sub-franchisees to open 40-50 new Burger King restaurants per year.
- Established multi-unit or travel franchisee, who has experience operating large food service estates (30+ sites)
- A passion and commitment to operational excellence, while fostering an inclusive and supportive environment for teams
- Growth orientated, with sufficient capital to invest in a minimum 12 restaurants in 5 years
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.