- Are you passionate about Travel?
- Do you love Holidays and Cruises?
- Do you want to earn a good living doing what you enjoy? If you answered YES, then consider a GoCruise & Travel franchise.
GoCruise & Travel Franchise is a cruise and holiday network of individual business owners who can help customers find their dream holiday experience, whilst giving independent and unbiased holiday advice.
We work with all the big names in the holiday industry and have excellent partnerships with all leading cruise companies to be able to create the best holiday experience for our customers and some of the highest commission levels in the industry for you. Our preferred travel and cruise partners include:
- Fred. Holidays
- Star Clippers
- P&O Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas
- Riveria Travel
- Royal Caribbean
- Celebrity Cruises
And we work with many more… over 300 in fact!
With FULL membership of the British Franchise Association (BFA), the Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), and the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA), along with our Air Tour Operators Licence (ATOL) bonding, you can assure your customers that they are dealing with a reputable business, their hard earned money is protected and they will never be left stranded should we or any of the operators we work with cease trading.
For a modest outlay, a GoCruise & Travel franchise offers you an exciting and fun-filled business opportunity with a potentially high financial return.
GoCruise & Travel Franchise Opportunity
As part of Fred. Olsen Travel Ltd, GoCruise & Travel is one of the UK’s largest specialist cruise agencies with a network of over 56 franchisees across the UK.
You earn money via the holidays you sell to your customers. Our commission earning potential is uncapped! So, the more time and effort you put into your business, the more financial rewards you will gain.
As a business owner you can earn up to 100% of the commission paid to us on the holidays and cruises you sell (based on our in-house offering). The lowest commission percentage we pay is 69%-80% of the money paid to us by the Travel and Cruise Partners.
We support our Franchise Business Owners with developing their travel knowledge and expertise in holiday products and cruising, we provide you with the tools in running your own business to sell holidays and cruises to your customers.
We don’t give you targets, you simply discuss with us what you want to achieve and with our team of people we help and support you; it’s our job to get you there. We give you all the marketing tools, ideas and a fantastic induction programme to enable you to grow your business to success.
For the second consecutive year, GoCruise & Travel has been recognised in the HSBC Elite Franchise Top 100 UK Awards, recognising excellence in the franchise community.
All we ask is that you have passion, enthusiasm, an interest in the travel and cruise industry, some business acumen and a determination to make the most out of every opportunity that comes your way.
Benefits of a GoCruise & Travel franchise
- Part of Fred. Olsen Travel, established for 35th years in the travel industry (Supported by The Advantage Travel Consortium)
- In-house operators to sell products to your customers
- Ability to sell packages with operators or package holidays yourself with our operator network
- Uncapped earning potential- Up to 80% commission split (In-house products). Lowest commission split 69% (9-20% better than competition average at 60%)
- Incentive programme
- ABTA & ATOL Bonded
- Strong commercial partnerships with leading cruise and land operators
- Amazing commission earnings and incentive programmes
- Full Head Office support including administration and marketing
- Training Academy Programmes and Business Starter Packs (including a pop up shop kit)
- Business Development Mentoring
- Franchisee Mentor Scheme for the first year
- Unlimited ongoing training and development opportunities
- Fam trips and educationals with leading cruise and land operators
- Free annual conference and top achievers VIP trip
- Complimentary CLIA Annual Membership (subsidised each year after)
- Social events throughout the year
- Out of office support
- Marketing financial contributions and regular publications/advertising opportunity
- Your own website and social media support
- Professional quote and booking system
- No credit card fees charged to you
- Customer referral schemes and Recommend a Friend to join GoCruise & Travel
- Your own marketing territory to build your business with GoCruise & Travel
Cost of a GoCruise & Travel franchise
All franchisees pay a £495+ VAT joining fee; there is an opportunity over their first year in business to have this paid back to you if you reach £100k in Gross Turnover.
The monthly management fees is £130+ VAT.
This fee supports your Head Office Functionality including support, marketing, admin, finance business development, licence to trade, system and selling system licences for each candidate and access to our commercial agreements with all our Trade Partners. We don’t provide Laptops, however we can arrange the option to hire a “shop in a box” event kit.
There is also a training fee which depends on your level of experience (see below)
Our Training Packages
There are three options for our Training Academy (takes place at our Head Office in Ipswich):
- New to Travel (No experience in the industry): Full Academy Training over a 3 week period, £4995 plus VAT (with a Payment Plan Option Available).
- Returning to Travel (Left and wanting to come back, or from relevant backgrounds - airline/overseas/call centre): Partial Academy Training over a 1 week period, £995 plus VAT
- Experienced in Travel (Currently working in the industry as a sales agent or travel business owner): Partial Academy Training over a 2 day period, £295 plus VAT
We will pay for your hotel accommodation, B&B and Lunch on all days. Or, we can do the training over Teams if you prefer.
What we look for in GoCruise & Travel franchise partner
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Good sales skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Great at building relationships with people
- Business acumen
- Passionate about travel and cruising
A few words from our Franchise General Manager, Colin Martin-Weekes
“Thank you for showing interest in joining our GoCruise & Travel Franchise Family. It’s my pleasure to lead a supportive and successful Franchise Network, that allows everyone to enjoy what they do, whilst earning a living and lifestyle that suits you. Plus, making new friends, building your customer network and experiencing all the amazing things the holiday and cruise industry has to offer. It’s an honour to be a part of your business journey, and look forward to speaking to you very soon!”
Interested in GoCruise and Travel?
Contact Colin Martin-Weekes
Franchise General Manager
Click on the link below to receive further information on our franchise opportunity. You can also connect directly with us to ask any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.