Western Provident Association (WPA) is one of the UK’s most respected health insurers. Healthcare Practice Partners advise the self-employed, professionals and SMEs on the WPA products and services best suited for them.
Who becomes a WPA Healthcare Practice partner?
WPA Healthcare Practice is looking for aspiring individuals who are willing to work hard, someone who shares their values and has a commitment to excellence. They follow a rigorous selection process to maintain exceptionally high standards and select the right people. Based from home, and with no need for stock or staff, you will generate new opportunities within your area through networking, contacts, and introducers.
Healthcare Partners have had many varied careers before joining the WPA Healthcare Practice, but they are all superb communicators who share a passion for excellence.
Far more important than sales experience, is having the right personality, dedication, and aptitude to take responsibility for a business that has a brand their clients trust.
Healthcare Partners focus on the service they provide their clients. They are all trained first and foremost to listen and ask questions, so they truly understand the needs of clients. To give the best advice and never rush.
The WPA Healthcare Practice franchise opportunity
WPA Healthcare Practice is a wholly owned subsidiary of WPA, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
You will be the face of WPA within your local community. A person with integrity, who exemplifies our exceptionally high professional standards. Meeting with new and existing members, you will advise, promote and tailor WPA healthcare policies to their exact needs. A unique advantage over other private medical insurers who rarely encounter their customers face to face.
For those with the passion and determination to run your own business, taking on a franchise makes perfect sense. Operating within a proven model reduces the level of risk while giving you the flexibility to build a long-term, sustainable business with you in control. With more than 80 WPA Healthcare Partners across the UK, we know how to support the people who buy into their business.
The Franchise Offering
WPA Healthcare Practice believe their success starts with yours. A unique launch package, together with world-class training and support, will give you and your business the best possible start:
- £33,000 Guaranteed Fee Scheme - If you take on a new Healthcare Practice with an existing client base, you will be eligible for the guaranteed fee scheme. The scheme is designed to assist you throughout the challenging first two years of your business. Forward loaded, the capital is released incrementally to ensure your business gets off to the best start.
- Mentor for two years - A senior Healthcare Partner will become your mentor for two years. Calling on their experience to guide you during the formative years of your new business.
- £3,000 marketing budget - A marketing budget to promote your WPA Healthcare Practice. Typically partners see the greatest return on investment from hosting networking events, purchasing targeted data, attending exhibitions and undertaking marketing campaigns.
- Innovative technology – WPA are widely recognised as leaders of technological innovations within the industry. You will benefit from access to sophisticated systems and cutting-edge solutions, including a bespoke CRM platform for customer management and quoting.
- CII membership - As a business committed to professionalism, you will need to study for the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Certificate in Insurance. WPA Healthcare Practice will pay for your examination, study texts and along with ongoing membership to the CII .
£33,000 Guaranteed Fee Scheme
If you take on a new Healthcare Practice with no existing client base, you will be eligible for the Guaranteed Fee Scheme. The fund is designed to assist you throughout the challenging first two years of your business. You will receive £22,000 in your first year and £11,000 in your second year, subject to reaching the business plan targets.
- Bristol East
- Tunbridge Wells
Target Vacant Territories:
Lists are not exhaustive, please get in contact for more information.
As part of the WPA Group, a not-for-profit organisation, WPA Healthcare Practice don’t seek to make a profit. This approach is reflected in the low investment fee to become a WPA Healthcare Partner. There are no monthly management service fees to pay and no cost to renew your Practice.
- A one-off investment of £10,000
- Your commitment to Consumer Duty
- A returnable fidelity bond of £2,500
- An earnings and 100-day plan - to help you realise your ambitions
- Drive to achieve and willingness with our successful business model
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.