Clear Brew Franchise
Clear Brew have been successfully beer line cleaning for over a decade. Operating from our head office in Cornwall and with over 50 successful franchisees, who operate in large regions across the UK, our aim is to achieve complete national coverage. We are offering a limited number of franchise opportunities—to the right individuals—to make that happen.
We currently provide services to public houses, social clubs, sports clubs, holiday parks, hotels, bingo halls and cinemas. In essence anywhere that pulls a pint through a dispense system will need to maintain and clean the lines on a regular basis, so as you can imagine, the marketplace is vast and varied.
Importantly, you will be joining an established brand that is recognised as the UK’s premier independent beer line cleaning company.
Clear Brew Franchise Package
The Clear Brew beer line cleaning franchise package is the culmination of everything the franchisor has learnt through their own journey. It comes with the reassurance that the franchise opportunity already has an established and proven business system that provides a service that is both in demand but also operating in a vast market place.
The initial franchise fee of £19,995 + VAT, covers absolutely everything you need to start your very own business.
To help you build and run your business
- A full three-day residential training course for two people including onsite training in four ‘live’ outlets, all accommodation, breakfasts, and lunches
- One prime territory, and your own website page that links to our own prime-listed, national website
- Use of Clear Brew name, established since 2006
- Social media set up
- Sales and support literature, including business cards and marketing flyers
- One year’s free subscription to Xero accounting software
- Free first year membership to FSB (Federation of Small Businesses)
- Safety data sheets and risk assessment information
- Subcontractor’s agreement documentation
- Full ongoing support
- Internal communications platform which includes all the company documents you would need
- Use of the Clear Brew App for cellar reporting
To help you do your day-to-day job
- Full uniform: five branded technicians polo shirts, one branded fleece and one branded jacket
- Full stationery pack (hard copy and disk), laminates and pouches
- Two specialist trolley-mounted portable water-fed mixing units with connectors
- Two full tool kits and bags
- ATP testing equipment
- PPE and safety kit
- Two professional starter packs
- 250 inhibitors
- 20 x 20 litre tubs of chemicals and associated products
- Two 50-litre bulk containers, plus attachments
- Eight four-pint jugs, two small buckets, two torches, some connecting tape and marker pens
|Min Personal Investment:||N/A|
|Min Total Investment:||£ 19,995|
|BFA Relationship:||Exhibition Accredited|
|Franchise Type:||Single Operator Manual|
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.
Celebrating our 50th Franchisee
2012 seems like only yesterday when Clear Brew took on its first franchisee and is now celebrating sending out its 50th franchisee, Russ Goodwin, who will be covering the Croydon and Sutton region.Read more
Celebrating 10 years of franchising
During the last 10 years we have welcomed over 50 franchisees to the Clear Brew team! Our cohort consists of people from a variety of backgrounds. Here we explore the evolution of the Clear Brew franchise and how it has become the network it is today.Read more
Starting out on your own after Coronavirus
The coronavirus situation has led many to re-evaluating their current workplace status. Redundancies and businesses not being able to survive, may also lead to the rise of those wishing to start out on their own. However, taking that first step of STARTING A BUSINESS is the biggest decision some of you will ever make. It feels like (and usually is) a life changing moment and often people will think it over and over, analysing every aspect.Read more
Clear Brew is not currently a featured franchise on whichfranchise.com. Below are more UK based Low Cost franchises currently featured on whichfranchise.com. Click on a logo to view more info on that franchise. Including the latest news, franchisee case studies, videos and detailed info on the operation of the franchise.
Read More on a Agency Express franchise
Read More on a Bright & Beautiful franchise
Read More on a Concept Claim Solutions franchise
Read More on a Countrywide Signs franchise
Read More on a Driving Miss Daisy franchise
Read More on a EweMove franchise
Read More on a Greensleeves Lawn Care franchise
Read More on a Kumon franchise
Read More on a Lingotot franchise
Read More on a Merry Maids franchise
Read More on a Mobile App City franchise
Read More on a Money Advice & Planning franchise
Read More on a No Letting Go franchise
Read More on a OSCAR Pet Foods franchise
Read More on a Petpals franchise
Read More on a Pillow Partners franchise
Read More on a Recognition Express franchise
Read More on a Revive! Auto Innovations franchise
Read More on a Rosemary Bookkeeping franchise
Read More on a Snack in the Box franchise
Read More on a Techclean franchise
Read More on a The Christmas Decorators franchise
Read More on a The Travel Franchise franchise
Read More on a Tidal Cleaning franchise
Read More on a Top Marks Teaching franchise
Read More on a TruGreen franchise
Read More on a UK Business Mentoring franchise
Read More on a WPA Healthcare Practice franchise