Open an IHOP Franchise in the UK
For over 60 years, and in more 1,800 restaurants in 19 countries around the world, IHOP has been bringing its famous pancakes, waffles, omelets, breakfast and other great menu items to guests, along with the warm hospitality and service that has made it the leader in its category of family dining.
IHOP restaurants are fully franchised by Dine Brands Global, whose other restaurant brand, Applebee’s Grill + Bar is also a category leader. As its name suggests, Dine Brands Global is committed to international growth and the success of its restaurants all over the world, and has seen record international growth over the past four years.
IHOP has a specific international team dedicated to overseeing operations, training, menu, development, marketing and communications, with team members in country in regions around the world, and a unique flexibility in terms of layout that can be adapted to many types of locations and opportunities.
We support our franchisees with;
- Operational guidance to insure brand standards
- Access to our web-based training platform and tools
- Ongoing marketing and PR support
- A corporate commitment to innovation that encompasses both US and International locations.
IHOP is seeking a master franchisee for the UK.
FINANCIAL / IDEAL PARTNER
- Committed to a long-term franchise relationship built on trust and respect
- Knows how to build a brand
- Highly capable, particularly in areas like supply chain, quality assurance, real estate, development and marketing
- Has or will have infrastructure dedicated to development of our brand
- Has material liquidity and net worth with access to capital
- Has a track record of developing multi-unit restaurant systems
The average development cost is £370,000 – £2.2M.
|Minimum Personal Investment:||£370,000|
|Minimum Total Investment:||£370,000|
Is this your franchise?
If you wish to enhance your profile on whichfranchise.com
contact Sarah for details.
IHOP is not currently a featured franchise on whichfranchise.com. Below are more UK based Restaurant franchises currently featured on whichfranchise.com. Click on a logo to view more info on that franchise. Including the latest news, franchisee case studies, videos and detailed info on the operation of the franchise.
Read More on a Auntie Anne's franchise
Read More on a Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar franchise
Read More on a Donut King franchise
Read More on a German Doner Kebab franchise
Read More on a Little Dessert Shop franchise
Read More on a Marugame Udon franchise
Read More on a Muffin Break franchise
Read More on a NKD Pizza franchise
Read More on a Papa John's franchise
Read More on a Subway franchise
Read More on a Zambrero franchise