With more than 40 showrooms in England and Wales, Dream Doors is the UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer. A multi-award winning franchise and full bfa member, Dream Doors has dominated the kitchen makeover sector since its launch in 1999.
Annual sales now exceed £13million and were up by a staggering 50 percent in the first quarter alone. In fact, more than half the franchisees within the network have posted sales of more than £100,000 already this year.
At the moment all those sales are south of the border, but that is about to change...
With such huge consumer demand, Dream Doors is now ready to recruit its first Scottish retail partners. If you've always wanted your own business, are driven by success, and would thrive in a dynamic sales environment, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Dream Doors founder, Troy Tappenden, is coming to Glasgow during Scottish Franchise Week to meet with seriously interested potential partners.
You will need:
- Excellent sales or management skills and a work ethic to match
- A minimum of £30,000 in liquid capital (total investment circa £75,000)
- A good credit history to borrow a further £45,000 from high street banks if required
You will get:
- An exclusive territory in which to market and operate your business
- Training and support from a 13 year-old multi-award winning franchise
- A proven business that can generate three quarters of a million pounds in a single year *
* In just their second year of trading, Mike & Elaine Hurley, sold £763,000 from their showroom near Oxford. Their first year's turnover in 2010 was a staggering £615,000.
Who are Dream Doors?
Providing customers with time and cost-saving kitchen makeovers, Dream Doors offers a real alternative to traditional kitchen companies. And with a tried and tested business model and award-winning marketing and support, you could have a £300,000+ a year business within 18 months.
How do I register my interest?
Meetings will be held at the offices of whichfranchise.com, the official online partner of the British Franchise Association, in Glasgow on Wednesday 2nd May.
There are just five meeting times available:
Only genuinely interested parties need apply, so if you consider yourself ready to explore a franchise with the UK's largest kitchen facelift retailer, click here to register your interest.