Sherpa Kids Franchise
Sherpa Kids franchise is an out of school hours care business which comprises of aftercare, holiday care and before school (breakfast club) care. The services are run directly on school properties.
Services are staffed by qualified personnel who meet minimum standards as prescribed by the brand as well as International Best Practice and managed by the owners of the Sherpa Kids franchise. Each franchisee may operate multiple, closely located and similar profiled schools.
Sherpa Kids are looking for individuals who have the capability to develop and manage a regional territory. The individual(s) will need a business background in management and a resume of work history that supports working with people in a team environment while achieving success. A marketing or sales background is helpful, but not required. This is a people business, and the most successful partners care about helping others achieve success.
Sherpa Kids competitor advantage
- No expensive and high retail rents for you or your franchisees – you could work from home
- Mass access to over 200 existing programs and growing
- Support of a highly skilled and trained international franchise team
- Business model with a proven track record
- Potential for rapid return on investment
- Marketing assistance and advice
- Low entry cost for franchisees, enabling recruitment in slow markets
- Ongoing business support and opportunities to up-skill and build a strong, financially sound business
- Market need - Massive growth industry for the UK
- Online platforms for business administration
- Opportunity to make a difference to the families of your local community by providing a viable business opportunity and a fun educational care program for local school communities
As a franchisee you will receive the support and advice of the franchisor. Prior franchising experience isn’t a prerequisite for this role, but we do recommend you have prior business experience, adequate capital, an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to the principles we value - trust, integrity and excellence.
|Min Personal Investment:||£15,500|
|Min Total Investment:||N/A|
|BFA Relationship:||Provisional list|
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.
Is this your franchise?
If you wish to enhance your profile on whichfranchise.com contact Sarah for details.
Sherpa Kids is not currently a featured franchise on whichfranchise.com. Below are more UK based Part Time franchises currently featured on whichfranchise.com. Click on a logo to view more info on that franchise. Including the latest news, franchisee case studies, videos and detailed info on the operation of the franchise.
Read More on a Barrett and Coe Photography franchise
Read More on a Charisnack franchise
Read More on a ComputerXplorers franchise
Read More on a Jo Jingles franchise
Read More on a Local Eats franchise
Read More on a OSCAR Pet Foods franchise
Read More on a Platinum Property Partners franchise
Read More on a The Creation Station franchise
Read More on a Tumble Tots franchise