EWIF Award Winners 2019
NatWest EWIF Award Winners announced
Congratulations to the 2019 NatWest Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWIF) Award winners who were announced on 1st May!
Attendees gathered in London for the annual event, from across the country and the franchise industry, to celebrate the successes of the finalists and winners.
The 2019 NatWest Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWIF) Award winners are:
- New Woman Franchisor – Christina Taylor-Chisholm, Popolo Ceramico
- New Woman Franchisee – Sarah Johnson, It’seeze Hull
- Woman Franchisor – Jo Stone & Tracy Townend, Puddle Ducks
- Woman Franchisee – Charlotte Foxley, diddi dance
- Woman Franchise Employee – Helen Garland, Right at Home UK
- Young Woman in Franchising – Hannah Drury, Caremark
- Service Provider – Suzie McCafferty, Platinum Wave Franchising
- Inspirational Woman –Anne-Marie Martin, diddi dance
- Overall Woman in Franchising Winner (chosen from the 8 winners above) - Jo Stone & Tracy Townend, Puddle Ducks