Rainbow International franchise
As the UK’s largest supplier of premium restoration and specialist cleaning services, part of the multi-billion-pound ISS Group, Rainbow International franchise offers a proven business model to franchisees with big ambitions.
Rainbow International franchisees are responsible for successfully project managing disaster recovery and specialist cleaning jobs. This is a management franchise opportunity.
We’re always on the lookout for driven individuals with the following skills and attributes:
- Highly motivated – ‘get up and go’ attitude
- Problem-solving abilities
- Innovative, flexible and pragmatic approach
- Level-headedness, backed by a keen sense of fairness
- Proven success in sales and marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commercially and financially astute
- Team player with the ability to coach and manage others
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
Not got a background in restoration and cleaning? Not a problem. If you’re a natural leader, experienced project manager and/or a strong salesperson, we’d love to hear from you.
To join Rainbow franchise we ask for an investment of £55,000 plus VAT – we can introduce you to leading UK banks who offer favourable treatment to our partners.
|Minimum Personal Investment:||£20,000|
|Minimum Total Investment:||£ 55,000|
|BFA Relationship:||Full Member|
Is this your franchise?
If you wish to enhance your profile on whichfranchise.com
contact Sarah for details.
Rainbow International is not currently a featured franchise on whichfranchise.com. Below are more UK based Insurance franchises currently featured on whichfranchise.com. Click on a logo to view more info on that franchise. Including the latest news, franchisee case studies, videos and detailed info on the operation of the franchise.