Metro Plumb Franchise
Discover rewarding franchise management opportunities with Metro Plumb, The Nation’s Local Plumber
Plumbing in the UK is a multi-billion-pound industry, with ever increasing demand, join us and help us ensure we have a Metro Plumber in every location in the UK
Investing in a Metro Plumb franchise means you benefit from a trusted and recognised brand with a professional image of quality customer care and emergency support services.
We are in high demand nationwide and are now looking to establish a Metro Plumb business in each area to help us service the many clients we have across the whole of the UK, we are looking for ambitious, hard-working, commercially aware individuals that are looking to run their own plumbing business via our Franchise model to help us keep up with this demand.
Metro Plumb was founded after recognising a gap in the market for additional services required by our Metro Rod clients, Metro Rod was founded in 1983 and is a leading provider of drain clearance and maintenance services. Based on the belief that our customers’ needs are of the upmost importance we continue this ethos across our Metro Plumb offering and ensure our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
You will benefit from the associated history of satisfied customers and a well-respected brand name. We serve domestic households along with many national business customers across multiple sectors including facilities management, retail, water utilities, social housing, hospitality and insurance, as well as local businesses and other customers in the private and public sectors.
Here are just a few of the companies that rely on our services:
A focus of Metro Plumb is to provide a 24/7/365 emergency response service to customers. We are able to do this because of the large support centre team we have in place, as one of our franchisees you will have a team supporting you from training, business set up, marketing, processing quotes, handling enquires to accounts including invoicing and payment collection. Our support centre team handles more than 15,000 calls and 8,000 emails per month serving customers and providing work for our network of franchisees.
Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients are strong indicators of our attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity.
Benefits of being a Metro Plumb franchisee
- You will require an NVQ Level 2 in plumbing or practical experience that we can evaluate with our training team, the more knowledge you have the more services you can provide and together with our hugely experienced technical team we will develop a tailored training programme to make sure you have everything you need
- Sales and marketing support – websites, advertising and a full brand pack of materials plus our Metro Plumb’s support centre team assist franchisees in new business generation through their dedicated national accounts team.
- Being part of Franchise Brands means that Metro Plumb franchisees can also benefit from a wider support team of experienced and knowledgeable marketing professionals who work on national brand awareness campaigns with some of the world’s best media agencies.
- Our support centre provides invoicing and credit control functions and can deal with invoicing, payment collection and debtors on your behalf, so that you can focus on growing your business.
- In-house call centre team working 24/7 365 days a year processing enquiries and quotations.
Approximately 80% of the services are provided on a reactive basis. With a local Metro Plumb franchisee in each area you will be able to grow your customer base and benefit from local relationships and be able to organise pre planned maintenance contracts and longer-term support programs which will enable you to service your own local portfolio of customers becoming their local hero.
Cost of buying a Metro Plumb franchise
Metro Plumb franchise requires an investment of £17,000 to acquire your own exclusive territory. As you are able to work from home there is minimal set up fees other than a van and equipment pack both of which we can help you with, which means you will have a fully branded professional looking van and uniform from day one.
For hard working and dedicated franchisees, the Metro Plumb franchise model can generate a fantastic earning potential.
Plumbing has remained resilient against recession. Our emergency repair services and regular maintenance contracts have kept Metro Plumb franchisees busy, regardless of the state of the economy.
Metro Plumb is the ideal franchise opportunity for committed individuals who wish to own their own business, there is every possibility that the business will require you to employ staff to keep up with demand and you could find yourself running a small team of plumbers and vans in the not too distant future.
We have been members of the British Franchising Association (BFA) since 1997 and have won a number of national awards with them.
We have a commitment to health and safety and this is reflected in our accreditations. RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) also awarded us the Gold Medal for the 8th consecutive year.
Take the plunge to a brand-new future