Snap-on Tools Franchise
Snap-on Tools is the world’s number one professional tool brand. We are the leading global manufacturer and distributor of tools for the professional technician.
Snap-on Tools franchisees deliver gold-standard, premium products to technicians up and down the UK. Our fantastic business offers you the chance to be your own boss whilst being supported by an elite team of industry specialists.
Founded in 1920, and trading in the UK since 1965, our business model has been refined for nearly 100 years and we are now one of the most respected franchise systems in the world.
- MOBILE STORE: No rent or rates PLUS go directly to your customers, who are waiting for you!
- BRAND LEADER: Snap-on is the most in-demand product in its category
- NO ROYALTIES OR ADVERTISING FEES: you keep 100% profit
- GREAT FAMILY BUSINESS: spouses and family often are a part of the business
- GLOBAL FRANCHISE SUPPORT: we have a staff ration of 2:1 to every franchisee
- GROWTH POTENTIAL: expansion is welcomed and encouraged. Own multiple territories
Snap-on is a real, honest business. So it’s no surprise that our training is no-nonsense. For your initial week we will fly you to our dedicated training school in Dallas and teach you everything you will need to know about running a Snap-on Franchise:
Product knowledge and application
- Salesmanship and credit selling
- Customer service and management
- Business administration
- Basic accounts – collection and banking etc
- Computer training for your state-of-the-art sales and stock systems
Confident, knowledgeable and inspired, you will then come into our Head Quarters to tour the facility, meet the staff and collect your very own mobile store!
Here at Snap-on, there’s no such thing as a ‘man in a van’: when you join us you’re part of a team. Our network is our family. As a Snap-on franchisee, you are matched to one of our Franchise Performance Teams who each have clearly defined roles in order to support you in all essential areas of your business.
Our continuous support programme is designed to maximise all of your opportunities, making your business a success from day one:
- Dedicated Franchise Developer for your first 12 months
- Five full days of on-van support immediately after launch
- A further 12 days of on-van support within your first five weeks
- Monthly franchisee forums for training, new product launches and sharing ideas
- National marketing strategy and promotional materials delivered fortnightly
- Head office telephone support line
After your first year with us, a specialist Sales Developer will be assigned to you for the duration of your Snap-on franchise. Their role is to help you improve and hone your sales strategy and techniques so that you can maximise your profits long-term.
The typical start-up cost of a Snap-on franchise is £97,043. The minimum personal investment is £24,043.
|Minimum Personal Investment:||£24,043|
|Minimum Total Investment:||£ 97,043|
|BFA Relationship:||Full Member|
Is this your franchise?
If you wish to enhance your profile on whichfranchise.com
contact Sarah for details.
Snap-on Tools is not currently a featured franchise on whichfranchise.com. Below are more UK based Automotive franchises currently featured on whichfranchise.com. Click on a logo to view more info on that franchise. Including the latest news, franchisee case studies, videos and detailed info on the operation of the franchise.