Invest in a franchise that is the first national lawn care franchise on the Which? Trusted Trader scheme.
For more than 23 years, Greensleeves has provided top quality lawn treatments to gardens across the country. With over 100 franchises throughout the UK, and more due to launch this year, we are going from strength to strength.
This is also due to the enormous potential within the lawn care market with the industry showing healthy growth at over 30%. With an estimated 18,000,000 lawns in the UK at present and growing, there is more than enough opportunity to establish a successful franchise in this sector. We have repeat business with over 90% of our customers and recommendations are the main source of new business for an established franchise.
The Greensleeves franchise opportunity
The typical job of a Greensleeves franchisee is to analyse, advise and treat their customers lawns, visiting at least five times per year to ensure the lawns are lush, green and healthy.
Even if you don’t have a background in lawn care or any previous experience running a business do not worry – all the support you need is at hand.
Our current franchise network members enjoy:
- A profitable and cash generative business from month one
- A defined postcode area
- Fantastic business potential with an exclusive territory
- An opportunity to develop a multiple van business
- Significant growth potential for an enthusiastic franchise
- High annual customer retention
- A pleasant working environment
- Excellent business support
Greensleeves Achieve 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award – 2nd year running!
In 2021 Greensleeves became the first franchise company in the lawn/garden sector to ever achieve the 5 Star Franchisee Satisfaction Award; in 2022 they have done it again!
Greensleeves are also highly rated on TrustPilot.
How we train and support you
Greensleeves franchisees receive full initial training and the ongoing back-up of a highly committed management team.
We run 8 corporate territories as our franchisees would run their businesses, so we know and understand the challenges you will face and are fully equipped to offer assistance and support.
Our in-house training and ongoing support will ensure that you are fully equipped to establish and run your business and carry out the lawn care treatments to Greensleeves high standards. The course includes an NPTC program and exam which is required by law for you to handle pesticides in a commercial situation.
The Last two years have been a rollercoaster ride for most businesses, and whilst many were hit hard by the pandemic, Greensleeves' franchisees are riding the wave of a booming market with a huge increase in their revenue over the last 12 months.
In January 2021 - already a record breaking year - they took £500k across the network. This January, it was £800k – an incredible growth in revenue of 62% year-on-year.
Greensleeves has forecast a further 12.7% growth in 2022, with a further huge uptake of new customers by the end of the year.
So, why not make 2022 the year you get in on the action, and transform your life for the better with a brand that is always ahead of the game?
How much does a Greensleeves franchise cost?
Greensleeves offer an excellent franchise package which includes products, skills training, business and financial planning, accounts and marketing support.
The Greensleeves franchise package costs £26,950 + VAT
*Major banks can fund up to 50-70% of the cost, dependent upon your financial history.
What do I get for my investment?
- Launch support - A fully funded marketing launch for your lawn care business which will generate the first 100 - 200 customers as well as ongoing marketing support from our marketing partners
- A bespoke online computer customer database - to manage and schedule your customers and Sage software to handle your business accounts
- Equipment package - we provide all of the highest specification equipment you will need to run your business from day one
- Initial Stock - to enable you to treat approximately the first 100 lawns you receive
- Vehicle - on a lease contract.
- Greensleeves Lawn Care uniform and personal protective equipment
- Excellent initial lawn manager training at our academy with formal NPTC qualifications
- Access to the best products available in the industry
- FREEPHONE telephone line for marketing and customer enquiries
- Personalised website and access to our marketing partners for marketing assistance and support
- Capital growth potential in an expanding market with little competition
What do Greensleeves look for in a franchisee?
An absolute commitment to customer service is the most important skill you will possess.
It is important to us that you have the appetite to grow a business to its full potential and maintain the high levels of customer service that we currently provide to our many thousands of existing customers.
You will be somebody who is not work shy and take on the challenges that running your own franchise business brings. Franchisees need to be able to manage a daily routine that requires a degree of semi-physical activity. You need to be flexible and self-motivated; very few business opportunities offer success without hard work, commitment and long and often unsocial hours.
Don’t just take our word for it, below are a selection of testimonials from some of our franchisees. They were once in exactly the same position as you are now and will be happy to speak to you about their experience of launching and running a Greensleeves franchise.
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.