Just Shutters Franchise Northern Ireland
Just Shutters, the UK’s largest independent shutter specialist, is looking to expand their brand into Northern Ireland.
We pride ourselves not only on the quality of our products but on our expertise – every shutter is made-to-measure, designed to enhance the customers’ home and expertly fitted.
Founded in 2006, we have built the business to 19 successful franchises covering towns and cities across the UK. We would love to expand our coverage to Northern Ireland and so looking for like-minded to join us.
No experience is required as full training is given, much more important to us is a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to learn.
You will receive all the benefits of working for yourself while being given the best possible marketing, training and support, allowing you to maximise the opportunities and grow your new business quickly.
"Can-do" individuals will hugely benefit from the first-class head office support we offer – helping you achieve phenomenal growth and make sales from day one. There is a solid first-year profit potential which by year three, our franchisees make £75,000 – £90,000 profit per annum.
How much does the franchise cost?
Our franchise opportunities start at £25,000+VAT which provides you with:
- a branded van, trading samples and sales pack
- a cash-positive business, with an achievable net profit in year one
- a proven business model, which shows current franchisees making £75,000 – £90,000 profit per annum by year three
- working with an established brand with an unrivalled reputation
- a bespoke marketing launch package worth £9,000; we use £5,000 from your franchise fee and add £4,000 to it to ensure you get the best start!
- an industry-leading training program with on-going business support
- all the tools you need to design and install
- expert in-house marketing support and guidance throughout
- additional training and seminars
The Just Shutters franchise model is cash positive with the return coming in very quickly once the initial investment has been made. We will also help you consider other provisions over and above our franchise fee, including your living costs, while in the initial start-up phase.
We can also put you in touch with a third party to assist with financing if required.
If you are in Northern Ireland and would love to know more please fill in the form below