Little Dessert Shop Franchise Northern Ireland
Discover the award winning Little Dessert Shop franchise and embark on a journey of pure indulgence
Little Dessert Shop is an award-winning franchise specialising in a huge selection of top-quality sweet treats, from classic temptations like sundaes and ice-cream to innovative ‘create-your-own’ desserts.
Our delicious offerings, constant evolution and home delivery service are just a few of the elements that set us apart and keeps our customers coming back for more.
Since the first store was opened in 2014, the brand has expanded quickly and there are now nine Little Dessert Shops in the UK.
The success of our tried and tested franchise systems, has resulted in us receiving provisional membership of the British Franchise Association.
We are now looking to bring our mouth-watering treats to Northern and Southern Ireland and are seeking a master franchisee to build the Little Dessert Shop brand across Ireland.
Why franchise with Little Dessert Shop?
Just a few of the reasons to franchise with Little Dessert shop include:
- A growing industry: Just Eat reported that dessert was one of the fastest growing categories (March 17)
- Unique concept: Specialist dessert stores with innovative and customisable products provide a breath of fresh air to customers in a market saturated with coffee shops and fast food chains
- Successful brand: Little Dessert Shop has been able to quickly expand since its foundation and has a proven track record, success, experience and knowledge within the industry
- Choice of store formats: Depending on depending on location, store premises and footfall, there are three store formats franchisees can choose from: kiosk, café or restaurant
- Excellent franchisee support: All Little Dessert Shop franchisees are given in-depth training and support, including assistance with hiring and training staff members, ongoing training for the store manager and an operations manual
The role of the master franchisee
The master franchisee would be responsible for both Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland. You would have the rights to sell franchised stores in Ireland with our support; potentially up to 20 stores. Responsible for recruitment and all activities within their territory area. Distribute stock from a sister distribution hub across Ireland.
To invest time and money in developing the system, to manage the sub franchisee by providing guidance and training to educate and make them understand the business are the main responsibilities as the master franchisee acts as a franchisor for the sub- franchisee.
How much does the Little Dessert Shop master franchise cost?
The cost of the Irish Master Franchise for Little Dessert Shop (includes North and South regions) is £195,000 plus VAT.
If you would like to find out more about this master franchise opportunity, please fill out the form below.