Award winning fried chicken by the bucket load
Our founder Matt Harris started Thunderbird Fried Chicken in an old ambulance, hitting the street food scene with a bang and graduating to ‘bricks and mortar’ locations in 2019 after winning London WingFest for the Best Wings in London
Our goal is to make fried chicken great again. Our recipes are reinvented classics; we take traditional fried chicken recipes, analyse what makes them great, then improve every element using science and a good dose of creativity. And we serve it with a smile and good old-fashioned hospitality.
- Our service is fast-casual, with a premium menu
- We have a flexible foot-print 900-2500 sq ft and work in a variety of locations from high street to food markets
- Our interiors match our food; inspired by retro Americana, reinvented for a modern audience
- Our menu is adaptable to meet local tastes and occasions
- Streamlined national and international supply chain
- Experienced management team and sector leading chairman
- We currently have 6 company locations open in London with several in the pipeline.
- In 2021 we partnered with Parkdean Resorts and have opened in 5 holiday park locations.
- We have also opened several ‘dark kitchens’ including Jurys Inn Hotels.
Experienced operator within their market, with preferred multi-site experience and a passion for food and hospitality.
- UK: Experienced Multi Unit Franchisees
- International Markets: Experienced Multi Unit Franchisees or whole country territories. Markets of interest include Ireland, mainline Europe and the Middle East
Interested in Thunderbird Fried Chicken ?
Contact Johnny Sellyn
For an insight into Thunderbird Fried Chicken partner requirements
Click on the link below to receive further information on our franchise opportunity. You can also connect directly with us to ask any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.