Officially the BEST Fitness Franchise
Awarded the Best Fitness Franchise, Global Franchise Awards 2022, Snap Fitness offers members 24/7 access to premium facilities and investors a relatively low up-front investment and the opportunity for a fast ROI in just 2-3 years.
A franchise fit for the future
We’ve been leading innovation in fitness since 2003 and have built a global network of 1000+ clubs in 20+ countries with more than a million members.
We have a proven model across our open clubs and identified further opportunities across the UK. We are seeking ambitious, service orientated franchisees who share our mission and who want to be part of our expansion and benefit the commercial opportunity.
We offer a relatively low up-front investment, the opportunity for a fast ROI – in just 2-3 years – and a clear path to long term, sustainable growth. Our dedicated London-based team of experts will support you every step of the way – from sourcing your properties – through to opening and running a successful fitness business.
Pre-Covid the UK Fitness industry experienced strong growth, becoming a £5bn+ industry with 10m+ members. The impact of Covid has seen the number of gyms reduce by 2.4% and membership levels drop by 4.7% across all providers (State of the UK Fitness Industry report).
At Snap Fitness, during this period, we invested in our brand to ensure we came out stronger. Early in 2021, we instigated an extensive qualitative and quantitative research project – the results of which highlighted a new generation of key consumer needs.
Our findings revealed that the great majority of super health-conscious Gen Z and Millennials – along with growing numbers of the older generations – now regard fitness as one important element of a more holistic approach to all-round wellbeing.
We used these findings to reposition Snap Fitness as the most open, inclusive, empathetic, supportive fitness experience to every member at every level. Evolving our messaging and member experience.
This approach has resulted in strong growth for our clubs, achieving +6% member growth across UK and Ireland clubs by 31 July 2022.
- Globally established network: Our network allows us to leverage a wealth of infrastructure and experience, enhanced by in market expertise and knowledge.
- Economies of scales: We have global vendor agreements in place that reduces investment into project and ongoing costs.
- Member numbers: A model that doesn’t rely on large volumes of members to ensure a good financial return, ensures focus to improve member retention.
- A competitive brand value proposition: We separate ourselves from the budget gyms by offering a premium 24/7 fitness experience that rivals the more expensive mid-market players. A brand that is focused on help people create positive lifestyle habits that make them feel fantastic – both physically and mentally.
- Enhanced experience through tech: Snap Fitness tech is designed to guide members and our ethos encourages them to be motivated by factors that improve their lifestyle in a healthy way – the Snap App is a central part of this offering tracking, On-Demand classes and Apple Watch programme for members to earn credits.
- Modular gym design: Adaptable to a variety of units creating opportunities in markets from as small as 20,000 people all the way up to big cities. Our gyms have been designed to be welcoming, non-intimidating environment.
How we support our franchisees
- Planning and finance: Access to funding opportunities through partnerships with leading lenders
- Property: In-house property experts to help you find and develop the right sites.
- Recruitment and training: Access to the best candidates available through our recruitment partners. Comprehensive training for you and your team.
- Pre-Sale and launch: Marketing support and continued coaching help keep you on the front foot.
- Personal contact: Your franchisee business manager will ensure you have the insights and support to run your business effectively.
- Ongoing growth: Continuous support with operations, coaching and marketing. You can start as a multi-club owner – or we’ll help you work towards this in 2-3 years
- Member analytics: Innovative back-end technology with insight into member behaviour and needs.
- Investment ranges from £450K - £600K with up to 60% bank funding available.
What our franchisees say about us
“I looked at a number of different franchises, I really liked the concept of Snap Fitness including the fact that there are a number of locations available worldwide for members to use, along with Snap’s philosophy, the look of the clubs and the 24/7 opening hours.
I’m an accountant and I have successfully run a Snap Fitness since 2017 with the support and encouragement of the head office team here in the UK, If I can do it anyone can!”
Ash Pattani, Snap Fitness Franchisee
"Our MSG Group joined Snap Fitness in its infancy in the UK. We saw an opportunity for the fitness brand to grow and were excited about the passion we met from the executive team at Snap Fitness. To build a sustainable UK fitness brand.
"The support we receive is exceptionally accommodating and forward-thinking. We’ve received great hands-on training and enjoy working with a team that is open to new views on operations strategy. We operate our franchise group one team that works together.
Maria O'Keefe, Snap Fitness Franchisee
The next step
Get in touch with the Snap Fitness team for an initial conversation to discuss your goals and the right approach for you.
Following this you’ll be provided with an in depth Investment Pack and information on available territories.
You’ll also meet with the dedicated UK head office team and a visit to one of our clubs to further understand the competitive advantages a Snap Fitness franchise offers.
Interested in Snap Fitness?
Contact Matthew Chapman
Click on the link below to receive further information on our franchise opportunity. You can also connect directly with us to ask any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.