Camile Thai Kitchen, the healthy online delivery restaurant chain, have announced that they are opening 2 new London outlets in Islington and Croydon. This will bring the total of Camile’s in London to six.
“The new branches will be firstly a delivery only outlet, in partnership with Deliveroo in Roman Way, Islington and secondly a new dine in and home delivery outlet in Boxpark, at East Croydon station”. said Daniel Greene marketing manager. “Camile is continuing to grow in South London primarily, where existing locations in Battersea, Clapham, Tooting Bec and Bermondsey are performing well”.
With 25+ restaurants in the UK and Ireland (and a pipeline of 10+ more) Camile’s fast growing franchise has ambitious plans to develop further in London, and then further afield in the U.K. The home delivery of hot food market is exploding in urban areas around the world, driven by the rise of food aggregators like Deliveroo and Just Eat, and consumers increasing usage of screens.
The Camile franchise features:
- Healthy and sustainable food, appealing to young urban professionals (First in Europe with fully compostable packaging, Dairy Free and Vegan options, all calorie counted to name a few features)
- Existing restaurants turnover up to €45,000 per week in Ireland / £25,000 in London - most franchisees are opening / have opened further outlets
- Using the latest bespoke technology to manage the logistics of delivery and user experience online
- Suits owner operators capable of building their own team
- 21st century restaurant and packaging design