Join SUBWAY franchise - the number one global franchising opportunity
The SUBWAY® brand is the largest submarine sandwich chain in the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy.
Fred DeLuca founded the SUBWAY® Chain in Connecticut, USA, in 1965. The company has since grown into a multi-billion dollar business, with more than 41,465 outlets* in 104 countries**.
The first SUBWAY® Restaurant in Australia opened in the city of Perth in June 1988. Australia is the SUBWAY® Brand's largest market outside North America, with more locations than any other chain.
A SUBWAY® Franchise can offer you:
- The opportunity to start fresh in your own business venture
- One of the lowest franchisee fees in the industry
- Systems already in place for you to wrap & go
- Support from HQ and fellow owners
- The opportunity to take control of your working life
What makes a successful Subway® Franchise owner?
Do you have what it takes to become a Subway® Franchise owner in Australia? Are you:
- down to earth, practical and hungry for success
- sociable, friendly & approachable
- willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- capable of demonstrate excellence in any area of your life, from running a family to sporting prowess
- able to express diplomacy & leadership skills
Hear from some of our franchisees
“I’ve been in the restaurant business for more than 30 years, owning several different franchises. However, SUBWAY has been the greatest way to expand my business. I have enjoyed being part of the SUBWAY franchise’s growth over the past 3 years. It has been a great ride.”
Rodney Pestell, SUBWAY Western Australia
“I started in the SUBWAY system some 14 years ago as a casual employee and I am now proud to be a multi-unit owner. It has been a fantastic ride watching the system grow from 20 stores to over 1,000. The low cost of entry, independent purchasing system, and franchisee run advertising trust make the SUBWAY business a truly unique business proposition. Great people, great product and great systems, make for a great business.”
Ben Old, SUBWAY Queensland
*, ** Information correct as at September 2011. Numbers subject to change. Please visit our website for the latest restaurant and country counts. SUBWAY® is a Registered Trademark of Doctor’s Associates Inc.
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.