Amo Consultancy is run by Euan Fraser. Euan has worked in the franchise industry for over 25 years and so has a broad understanding of the issues that face any franchise - big or small, local or international.
We are known internationally for these key services:
- Franchise your Business
- International Franchising
- Franchise Financials
- Operations Manuals
- Legal Documentation
- Non-Executive Franchise Director
- Franchise Healthcheck
- Franchise Partner
We’re small and we’ll stay that way - small means we can react quickly to your needs and deliver a personal service. When you become a client, you’ll deal directly with a decision maker.
We take responsibility – there’s no corporate structure to hide behind. We meet our deadlines – that way we keep you happy!
We value honesty and truthfulness – if your franchise isn’t going to work, we’ll tell you – up front.
We enjoy what we do – we’re good at it and work hard, but we have fun. A client gave us a great compliment recently; “you’re not really consultants, you’re friends”
Euan qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1981 and spent 13 years in private practice as a business advisor and corporate finance practitioner. Over the last 25 years he has developed a particular expertise in franchising and has acted for franchisors involved in a variety of sectors.
An active member of the British Franchise Association (BFA), Euan was awarded an honorary Qualified Franchise Professional (QFP) qualification and sits on the final assessment panel for candidates finishing their academic study. He has been a judge of the BFA’s annual Franchisor and Franchisee of the Year Awards on a number of occasions.
We're very proud to have worked on some fantastic projects in a wide range of industries in many countries.
- Polo Ralph Lauren: Development of franchise model, heads of terms, financial modelling and franchise operations manuals for two PRL brands.
- Marks & Spencer: Development of alternative business models including UK based “Simply Foods” franchise, financial analysis and review of International franchise operations.
- Yankee Candle: Development of retail franchise proposition for EMEA region to move from a wholesale to retail focus and preparation of operations manual.
- GrupoCortefiel: Review of franchise operations for a Spanish retailer with 5 franchised brands and 1,400 retail outlets, advice on improving their ordering & logistics strategy for franchising and preparation of an Operations Manual.
- Nokia Corporation: Development of retail business model and operating systems for Global Flagship development and Nokia Stores franchise.
- Nike Retail BV: Development of franchise system and operations manuals for stand-alone Nike retail concepts throughout Europe. Review & revision of Customer Service processes at European HQ.
- American Eagle Outfitters: Development of systems & procedures for international franchising and development of their Brand.
- European Bank for Reconstruction & Development: Assessment of proposed investment in a Franchise Platform Company to roll out several franchise concepts across Central Europe including financial modelling.
- Halifax Group: Market review and due diligence on behalf of US private equity firm prior to acquisition of Bluebird Care and Pirtek franchise systems
- Antler: Review of international distributor network and development of a selective distribution system to ensure the correct retail outlets were identified and supported.
- Whittard of Chelsea: Review, benchmarking and assessment of franchise system for premium retailer with franchise partners in 9 countries.
- Alken-Maes Breweries: Development of franchise programme for a Belgian chain of pubs owned by food company Danone (now part of Heineken).
- New Look Retailers Ltd: Development of a Franchise Operations Manual for international expansion for this fast fashion chain that has over 1000 stores.
- Coffee Republic: Preparation of International Master Franchise Operations Manual to ensure consistent recruitment of franchisees and development of the brand overseas.
- Baguette Express: Designed and implemented a complete franchise concept for a successful fast food operator now with over 75 franchisees.
- GoCruise: Designed and implemented a complete franchise concept for a successful home-based cruise sales travel agency that was owned by Carnival Corporation and was purchased by Fred. Olsen cruise line and currently has a network of 50 franchisees.
- Salon Services: Designed and implemented franchise system for wholesaling company that was subsequently voted Franchise Newcomer of the Year. The company was sold for £35million.
- British Franchise Association: Development of the compulsory training modules for the BFA Qualified Franchise Professional qualification.
- O’reilly’s Irish Bars: Review of existing procedures and recruitment of European franchise network.
- Virgin: Assessment of the franchise potential for one of the Virgin brands