GROUNDS MAINTENANCE BUSINESS FRANCHISE FOR SALE COVERING CENTRAL MIDLANDS
The company is a well-established grounds maintenance, design and landscaping business located in the central Midlands. The business is part of a national franchise and is based in the heart of a network of over 45 franchises providing coverage across the UK. It is well-established with a strong customer base of commercial clients ranging from: schools; care homes; hospitals; housing associations; businesses; public services, and utility companies.
The business is very well placed to exploit and leverage the goodwill that franchisor has built up over the last 35 years and grow substantially. The owner works full time within the business with 15 full time and part time staff.
The company is renowned locally, as well as nationally. It is highly saleable, with the new owner able to develop and exploit the business by increasing the current marketing and sales activity. The new owner is not only able to grow the business through new customer acquisition and increase the services with existing customers, but also capitalise on the national network and supporting infrastructure by locally servicing national clients.
- Substantial goodwill through 35 years of successful trading as a franchise
- A solid client base of repeatable business
- A strong health and safety record backed up by industry recognised accreditations
- Well located facilities – two depots with green waste facility
- The business has continued to invest in the latest equipment
- Equipment and vehicle assets are included within the sale (value c. £250,925)
- There is an even distribution of income across the customer base
- The business is highly scalable
- Financial Highlights
|Cost of Sales||171,374||190,584||182,224|
Sale Rationale and Next Steps
The owner of the business is planning to retire, however, they will be pleased to work with the new owner(s) for a reasonable hand-over period post sale.
If you have any questions for the current owner, or wish to receive further information, please fill in the non-obligatory form below.
Interested in Countrywide Grounds Maintenance - Central Midlands?
Contact Rupert Beazley
to discuss resale opportunities with Countrywide Grounds
Click on the link below to receive further information on our franchise opportunity. You can also connect directly with us to ask any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.