Merry Maids (franchise for sale in North Wiltshire)
- Location(s): North Wiltshire
- Selling price: £350,000
- Established: 2005
- No of Staff: 29
- Established Market Presence
- Existing Customer Base
- Fully Trained & Experienced Employees
- Inventory of Products & Equipment
- Full Training Academy
- Over 200 regular weekly/ fortnightly/ monthly clients, plus new and repeat one off cleans
- Regular domestic cleaning services
- Spring Cleans
- Builders Cleans
- One Off Deep Cleans
- Rental Properties
- 27 part time cleaning staff
- Office Manager (11 years service)
- Supervisor (7 years service)
- North Wiltshire
- Customer list
- Branded Company Car (Citroen C1)
- 14 vacuum cleaners plus equipment and materials for 12 cleaning teams
- 2 office desks
- 6 office chairs
- 2 filing cabinets
- approximately 15,000 marketing leaflets
- A comprehensive training academy provided by ServiceMaster UK is included within the franchise fee.
- Unlimited support is provided throughout the length of the franchise agreement. Support includes assistance with operational matters, marketing, sales, IT, health & safety and more.
Established Merry Maids domestic cleaning franchise for sale in North Wiltshire
Asking price: £350,000
"A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a budding entrepreneur."
Merry Maids North Wiltshire, covering Swindon and surrounding areas has been an established business for over 14 years and is now on the market for someone who is ready to build on what is a great existing business opportunity.
For an ambitious owner the opportunity is there to use the stable customer base that is currently served and implement a marketing programme to increase sales and build a substantial commercial cleaning business.
This opportunity offers a fantastic proposition as the new business owner will have continual support from the existing proprietor, who initially is able to dedicate enough time to the investor ensuring they are comfortable with the business. Investing in this area also means you have the potential to serve over 120,000 households and access to an existing customer list, which is included in the price of the sale.
Choosing a resale opportunity can give you the following benefits:
The primary services of a typical Contract Services business include:
A number of the cleaning staff have between 5 and 11 years service, and all of them are likely to transfer with the business
Facilities, property & location
The business is run from an office/unit within a managed complex with a 1 year rolling lease. Quality control processes in place. Opportunity to further develop relationships with letting agents and expand into the market of end of tenancy cleans. There are also vacant territories around North Wiltshire so further territory expansion is possible.
The business covers the following area:
Full inventory provided on request which includes:
Reason for Sale
After 10 years of rapid growth, the business owner is now committing around 25 hours per week to the company. He has a strong team in place and is now looking to take early retirement allowing for a new owner to drive the business to achieve its further potential.
To register your interest on this rare resale opportunity you can contact us by filling in the form below: