WPA Healthcare Practice (franchise for sale in North Cheshire )
- Location(s): North Cheshire
- Selling price:POA
- Western Provident Association (WPA) is one of the most highly respected private health insurers in the UK, with a heritage of over 110 years and voted best insurer for customer service. The technology we employ is both ground-breaking and industry leading. As a not for profit Provident company we are intent on looking after our customers in a manner we would expect to be looked after ourselves. We have no shareholder driven interests, with some of the UKs largest companies putting their trust in us, maintaining their relationships with us for many years.
- Quarterly development workshops at no charge
- Real time connectivity to WPA I.T. systems via a bespoke iPad app
- Back office systems specifically designed for Healthcare Partner use
- One of the largest WPA Healthcare Practice territories, with a £150k fee income
- Year on year growth with a portfolio of over £1.0m business
- In excess of 90% client retention rate, which is significantly higher than industry standard
- Scope for further expansion with £1.5M attainable within 5 years
- Low cost operation which can be run from home
- Excellent location in the wealthy county of Cheshire, and on the doorstep of the Manchester economy
- No monthly franchise fee payable so franchisee keeps the whole fee income
- Guaranteed income from renewal fees, approaching £100k
- In excess of 3000 existing clients
- Excellent support from head office, providing all promotional literature without charge
A WELL ESTABLISHED WPA HEALTHCARE FRANCHISE FOR SALE
An exceptional opportunity to purchase an established and highly successful WPA Healthcare franchise territory located in North Cheshire and encompassing Stockport, Macclesfield, Poynton, Bramhall and the “Golden Triangle” Alderley Edge/Wilmslow, Prestbury and Cheadle. The current Healthcare Partner purchased the business 12 years ago as a start-up, and has developed it to being one of the largest WPA franchise portfolios. Consequently it offers all the benefits of being a one owner franchise, reflected in the renewal rates achieved year on year.
This is not a typical franchise opportunity as it has no on-going fees to pay to the franchisor. As such it should be viewed as an exciting business opportunity, with a well-established client base and recurring fee income. All of this with no need for office premises or staff as it can be easily run by one person from a home office base. Full accounts have always been maintained by the owner, with WPA making reliable fortnightly payments of fee income.
A 12 month period of mentorship will be provided by the selling franchisee if requested, alongside that provided by head office.
The successful purchaser will have business acumen, be capable of developing a network of associates and customers and have strong interpersonal skills and entrepreneurial spirit.
The current owner is based in Sale, Cheshire, with clients predominantly located throughout the North West. There is no absolute need to be located in the area, but the new owner would ideally be within an hour commute to be able to service the territory easily.
There is no restriction to the designated area for new business, only in terms of direct marketing which needs to be within the franchise territory. Clients that are referred from out of area are retained.
There are no premises attached to the business as this is a genuine work from home opportunity.
A new 5 year franchise term will be offered to the purchaser following the selection process and training at the WPA head office. This is renewable in blocks of 5 years as is standard in franchise agreements.
There is an initial franchise fee payable to the franchisor of £9,200, which includes all training and on-going support. There is also a refundable fidelity bond payable of £2,500.
Reason For Selling:
After a very successful period with WPA the owner is now getting ready to enjoy retirement.