ServiceMaster Clean (franchise for sale in Glasgow and Central Scotland)
- Location(s): Glasgow and Central Scotland
- Selling price:£300,000
- Well established ongoing relationships with a group of core customers that can be developed further
- A team of committed and experienced people who can, and do, ‘deliver’ consistently
- Solid regular revenues and profits that can be built on and developed
- A solid well-established customer base that provides consistent revenues:
- The current value of monthly contracts for daily office cleaning which generates 95% of the total, turnover is £477k and this comes from over 60 sites which includes some Government contracts
- The business has shown steady growth over the last 4 years and is on course to turnover £500k in this financial year
- A good spread of customers with high retention rates:
- They are currently running at 95% retention rate
- The customer base is made up of 60 small/medium sized accounts which protects the business from over reliance on specific customers. In fact, the largest customer only accounts for approx. 10% of the turnover.
- A long serving experienced team of loyal people that ‘deliver’
- The business currently employs 45 staff which would benefit from TUPE and continue to work for the new owner.
- 25 of these employees have worked for over two years and 10 for five years or more
- A self-sustaining structure that can be taken over speedily and efficiently:
- Emphasis has been on developing a structure whereby the day to day running of the operations runs with the least amount of involvement from the business owner.
- The business is set up with Area Supervisors in key areas who are empowered to make decisions on the day to day running of the accounts. This gives the customers reassurance that any issues can be dealt with promptly. Over the previous few years much effort has been put into developing the structure so that everything is not over dependent on the business owner. - The business has been run successfully for the past 14 years from a home office and is therefore easily transferrable and could be run from anywhere.
- The business benefits from a self-employed telesales person and an active database that brings in regular appointments.
- An established position in an extremely vibrant part of Scotland:
- The main trading towns are Glasgow, Cumbernauld, Airdrie & Coatbridge, Motherwell, Hamilton, Livingston and all smaller towns in and around these main hubs
- Someone relatively ‘new’ to business and is looking to get a footing in the commercial cleaning world
- An experienced business person who is looking for a self-sustaining business that will deliver consistently
- An ambitious person who is keen to grow and drive things forward and seriously expand the business to maximise the potential of the markets it’s in.
ServiceMaster Contract Services franchise for sale in Glasgow and Central Belt of Scotland
Here’s a great opportunity to take over and build a successful business that has:
This is a well-established business with a great reputation for providing solid, consistent, returns with huge potential in an economically growing region.
The area for sale consists of two franchise areas: Glasgow City Centre and the Central Belt of Scotland
Other key benefits are:
The business is suitable for:
Reason for Sale
The current owner is looking to retire, but is keen to see the business continuing to flourish as this was started from scratch in 2003.
This really is an exciting proposition and won’t stay on the market for long so, for further details on the sale of ServiceMaster Clean Contract Services Glasgow and Lanarkshire including what you get for your money, or to ask us a non-obligatory question about the business, please fill in form below: