Countrywide Grounds Maintenance (franchise for sale in Bicester, covering Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire)
- Location(s): Bicester, covering Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
- Selling price:£490,000 Including £144,000 of equipment and vehicles
- Substantial goodwill through 34 years of successful trading as a franchise
- A solid client base of repeatable business
- A strong health and safety record backed up by industry recognised accreditations
- Well located facilities – two depots with green waste facilities
- The business has continued to invest in the latest equipment
- Equipment and vehicle assets are included within the sale (value c. £144,000)
- There is an even distribution of income across the customer base
Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchise for sale in Bicester
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the Countrywide Grounds Maintenance franchise, based in the heart of a network of over 45 franchises providing coverage across the UK. The business is well-established with a strong customer base of commercial clients ranging from: schools; care homes; housing associations; businesses; public services, and utility companies.
The franchise is very well placed to exploit and leverage the goodwill that the franchisor has built up over the last 34 years and grow substantially. The owner works full time within the business with nineteen fulltime and part time staff.
Areas covered: Bicester, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Luton, Aylesbury, Oxford, Reading, Didcot, Abingdon, Wallingford, Henley, Marlow and Oxford and surrounding Villages.
The company is renowned locally, as well as nationally. It is highly saleable, with the new owner able to develop and exploit the business by increasing the current marketing and sales activity. The new owner is not only able to grow the business through new customer acquisition and increase the services with existing customers, but also capitalise on the national network and supporting infrastructure by locally servicing national clients.
Annual sales (2019/20): £800,898
Normalised Operating Profit (2019/20): £152,918
The above figures are for guidance and can be ratified during due diligence. The asking price is £490,000 which includes £144,000 of assets with which to operate the business