Driver Hire (franchise for sale in Bedford & Huntingdon)
- Location(s): Bedford & Huntingdon
- Selling price:£60,000
- Driver Hire’s bespoke IT system for client and candidate management
- Office equipment
- Extensive and award-winning support from over 80 Driver Hire head office staff, including: National Sales, Marketing, IT (helpdesk and software), HR, Compliance, Press Officer, Business Planning, Financial Planning
- Dedicated Area Manager to provide hands-on, ongoing support to help you grow your business
- 4-week training programme consisting of 2 weeks in a Driver Hire office and 2 weeks of intensive training at Driver Hire Group Services (with free accommodation); followed by a structured 6-month training programme, delivered in your office
- Operating and training manuals
- £1,000 of marketing materials to help boost the business
Driver Hire franchise for sale in Bedford & Huntingdon
New to to the resales market is Driver Hire Bedford & Huntingdon. A franchisor owned business, Driver Hire is now looking for the right franchisee to take this established business to the next level.
There is an experienced member of staff, office equipment and immediate revenue.
Geographical Area: Driver Hire Bedford & Huntingdon territory which covers the following postcodes: MK40-MK46 and PE19, PE27-29.
Turnover: Over the last 6 years turnover has been between £350k and £900k
Financial details will be provided on enquiry and profit figures once a non-disclosure agreement has been signed.
Year Opened: Driver Hire Bedford & Huntingdon is established in the area, having supplied customers from 1994 to present.
Database: The purchase of the business includes the goodwill (existing customers and candidates)
Potential Future Development: Whilst being an established office, there is still certainly plenty of scope for significant growth for Driver Hire Bedford & Huntingdon.
For example, the huge increase in home shopping has stimulated demand for multi-drop delivery drivers. In addition to supplying temporary drivers, Driver Hire franchisees can generate revenue from providing permanent staff, delivering classroom-based driver training and selling further complimentary products and services e.g. an online driving licence checker and online learning modules.
Training & Support: Established for over 30 years, Driver Hire's success as a franchised business is based upon a proven franchise formula which combines a market-leading brand name, robust business systems and comprehensive training and support. Driver Hire is also five times award winner of the bfa HSBC Franchisor of the Year award, winning the bronze award in 2018.
Included in the sale:
Is Driver Hire right for you?
Whilst you don’t need previous experience in the transport and/or recruitment industry to succeed as a Driver Hire franchisee, our top franchisees are all highly self-motivated, ambitious people with a very positive outlook and a ‘can do’ attitude. They are great at building business relationships and inspiring the confidence of customers, good team leaders, financially astute, IT-literate and well-organised. Without exception they are all passionate about the business and have a ‘winning’ mentality.