TruGreen (franchise for sale in Northumberland and Carlisle )
- Location(s): Northumberland and Carlisle
- Selling price:£54,000
- Established business with a very good local reputation
- Great potential for expansion
- Business operated from home, can be relocated within the territory
- Customer database
- Machinery snd equipment
- Mercedes Vito 109 van reg 2006, full service history
- Compaq laptop with Sage Accounts software
- Two weeks training before commencement of trading from the Franchisor covering all aspects of running the business
- On-going support and training from a Franchisor with over 55 years franchising experience
- Marketing support and assistance
- Access to Operations manual, marketing material, H&S information and documentation
Established lawn care business for sale in Northumberland and Carlisle
This TruGreen business was established in May 2006 to provide a professional, bespoke lawn care service to customers within the Northumberland and Carlisle area, covering Rochester, Morpeth, Hexham, Carlisle and surrounding area. This is a large territory with approximately 110,000 households providing an untapped market and huge potential for an energetic and focused owner to build a multi vehicle business.
The lawn care industry is huge. With 26.4 million households in the UK and approximately 90% of them with gardens, coupled with the potential in the commercial lawn care market, it’s an industry very much worth being a part of.
For further details on this sale, please download and complete the form below.