Date Updated: 28-November-2016
Business services franchises
Business services Master Franchise Opportunities
The Quick Mediation franchise offers a confidential and structured process in which one or more mediators are engaged voluntarily by the parties who are in dispute, and where both are seeking an amicable settlement to the conflict.
Read More on a Quick Mediator master franchise
First European disinfection and decontamination franchise
Read More on a Sanondaf master franchise
Existing Business services franchises for sale
- Read More on a Driver Hire resale franchise in Stockport
- Read More on a Fastsigns resale franchise in Peterborough
- Read More on a Fastsigns resale franchise in Milton Keynes
- Read More on a Furniture Medic resale franchise in Luton and South Hertfordshire
- Read More on a Mail Boxes Etc. resale franchise in Westbury on Trym
- Read More on a Mail Boxes Etc. resale franchise in Bath
- Read More on a MOLLY MAID resale franchise in Kingston and Esher
- Read More on a MOLLY MAID resale franchise in Brighton
- Read More on a MOLLY MAID resale franchise in Stourbridge
- Read More on a NIC Services resale franchise in Cumbria
- Read More on a Rainbow International resale franchise in North West London
- Read More on a Safeclean resale franchise in Chigwell
- Read More on a ServiceMaster Clean resale franchise in Tyne and Wear
- Read More on a ServiceMaster Clean resale franchise in Leeds, York & Hull
- Read More on a Signs Express resale franchise in South Yorkshire
- Read More on a Signs Express resale franchise in Farnborough, Hampshire
- Read More on a Signs Express resale franchise in Bedfordshire
- Read More on a Signs Express resale franchise in Reading
About Business services franchises
Why invest in a b2b franchise? All small companies at some point outsource parts of their business - from accounting and consulting to sales and marketing - creating a huge demand for Business Services franchises and (business to business) B2B franchises in the UK.
There are many franchises in this industry, catering for different skills and qualifications, as well as different investment levels. Many B2B opportunities will be home-based, with some also falling into the part-time franchises category.
Click on the logos to view information on B2B franchising opportunities, including ink cartridge franchises, computer franchises, training franchises, accountancy franchises & financial service franchises, ink franchises, consultancy franchise opportunities, sales, marketing franchises, printing franchises, IT and telecommunication franchises, business advice franchises, small business services, small business suppliers, consultancy franchises, business supply franchises, management franchises and business consultancy UK franchising opportunities.
With so many to choose from, those interested in a B2B franchise will be pushed to not find one that interests them in this category.