Invest in a franchise that is the first national lawn care franchise on the Which? Trusted Trader scheme.
For more than 16 years, Greensleeves has provided top quality lawn treatments to gardens across the country. With over 75 franchises throughout the UK, and more due to launch this year, we are going from strength to strength.
This is also due to the enormous potential within the lawn care market with the industry showing healthy growth at over 30%. With an estimated 18,000,000 lawns in the UK at present and growing, there is more than enough opportunity to establish a successful franchise in this sector. We have repeat business with over 90% of our customers and recommendations are the main source of new business for an established franchise.
Which? Trusted Traders endorsement
At the end of last year, following a rigorous application and approval process Greensleeves were extremely proud to be one of the first franchise companies to be awarded with the sought after Which? Trusted Traders endorsement.
This accolade speaks volumes about Greensleeves and the quality of service we provide to customers. This commitment to quality and service naturally carries through the business to the way in which the company cares for its franchisees. We believe this endorsement along with that of independent lawn expert and author of Modern Lawncare, David Hedges-Gower, elevates our brand significantly above those of rival companies.
The Greensleeves franchise opportunity
The typical job of a Greensleeves franchisee is to analyse, advise and treat their customers lawns, visiting at least five times per year to ensure the lawns are lush, green and healthy.
Even if you don’t have a background in lawn care or any previous experience running a business do not worry – all the support you need is at hand.
Our current franchise network members enjoy:
- A profitable and cash generative business from month one
- A defined postcode area
- Outstanding business potential with over 80,000 target homes
- An opportunity to develop a multiple van business
- Significant growth potential for an enthusiastic franchise
- High annual customer retention
- A pleasant working environment
- Excellent business support
How we train and support you
Greensleeves franchisees receive full initial training and the ongoing back-up of a highly committed management team.
Remember, all the directors of Greensleeves started out as Greensleeves franchisees themselves so they know and understand the challenges you will face and are fully equipped to offer assistance and support.
Our in-house training and ongoing support will ensure that you are fully equipped to establish and run your business and carry out the lawn care treatments to Greensleeves high standards. The course includes an NPTC program and exam which is required by law for you to handle pesticides in a commercial situation.
How much does a Greensleeves franchise cost?
Greensleeves offer an excellent franchise package which includes products, skills training, business and financial planning, accounts and marketing support.
The Greensleeves franchise package costs from £19,500 + VAT to £24,950 + VAT
*Major banks can fund up to 50-70% of the cost, dependent upon your financial history.
What do I get for my investment?
A fully funded marketing launch for your lawn care business which will generate the first 100 - 200 customers as well as ongoing marketing support from our marketing partners
- A bespoke online computer customer database - to manage and schedule your customers and Sage software to handle your business accounts
- Equipment package - we provide all of the highest specification equipment you will need to run your business from day one
- Initial Stock - to enable you to treat approximately the first 100 lawns you receive
- Vehicle - on a lease contract.
- Greensleeves Lawn Care uniform and personal protective equipment
- Excellent initial lawn manager training at our academy with formal NPTC qualifications
- Access to the best products available in the industry
- FREEPHONE telephone line for marketing and customer enquiries
- Personalised website and access to our marketing partners for marketing assistance and support
- Capital growth potential in an expanding market with little competition
What do Greensleeves look for in a franchisee?
An absolute commitment to customer service is the most important skill you will possess. It is important to us that you have the appetite to grow a business to its full potential and maintain the high levels of customer service that we currently provide to our many thousands of existing customers.
You will be somebody who is not work shy and take on the challenges that running your own franchise business brings. Franchisees need to be able to manage a daily routine that requires a degree of semi-physical activity. You need to be flexible and self-motivated; very few business opportunities offer success without hard work, commitment and long and often unsocial hours.
Immediately download our FREE, no-obligation franchise prospectus to find out more about our exciting opportunity: