Maplebrook Wills Franchise
The Future can be Written
Maplebrook Wills Limited is an established company with a rapidly growing client base. We help people distribute their assets according to their wishes by writing the perfect Will for their circumstances and preparing other legal documents like Lasting Powers of Attorney, Prepaid Funeral Plans and Trusts.
In 2019, Maplebrook had 700% growth!
26% of Franchisee’s business is from previous clients! This is driven by our successful income-generating referral model. That is one out of every four clients!
Maplebrook Wills was founded as a franchise business by the Top Will Writer UK (New Leaf) 2016 & 2017 Mike Pugh and he runs the company today – as well as his own hugely successful territory.
• Estate Planning is an £11 Billion fragmented industry
• Over half of UK adults do not have a will, and only 1% have an LPA
• Maplebrook uses special software worth upwards of £500,000
• Empowering a network of will writers to earn £100k+ per annum
A Recession-Proof Industry
According to the Ministry of Justice, Will Writers provide an ESSENTIAL service.
Will writing is a recession-proof industry in which it is surprisingly easy to develop a business that brings in six figures every year whilst also providing a vital service.
If you have a will, your money and assets will benefit the ones you love after your death. Nearly 66% of UK adults do not have a will!
We can say with some confidence that there will always be people in the UK who need wills, so your market of potential customers will never be saturated.
Since we offer personal help and guidance, our wills start at £149. But writing a will is rarely the end of our business relationships with clients.
Because we are friendly and professional and provide our clients with useful information, we frequently identify other services they need.
Those additional services include trusts, probate, LPAs, and funeral plans. When you help provide these extras, directly or indirectly, you can boost your income by up to 40%.
It is no exaggeration to say that being a Maplebrook Wills franchisee provides you with the opportunity to generate a six-figure business.
Why Maplebrooks Wills?
• Access and training in the use Maplebrook Wills EDGE software, custom built for professional Will Writers & Estate planners. It runs your entire business!
• Access to the Maplebrook Ecosphere including,
o Maplebrook, our online knowledge base, including a video library filled with hundreds of hours of videos and support content
o Maplebrook Daily Surgery (Daily ZOOM Support M-F)
o Maplebrook ZEN Desk (Technical Knowledge Chat Feed)
o Maplebrook Trust Talk with a Doctor of Law specialising in Estate Planning
o Maplebrook EDGE Monthly Kaizen (??) ZOOM with the developers
o Maplebrook EDGE Dev Group (Software Support Chat Feed)
• Support from the experts and the head office team
• Ongoing help and support from the Chief Trainer or Head of Legal who is always on hand to answer any technical question you need help with Exclusive territory of potential clients
• Access to our PR, brand & marketing experts, to support you with lead generation
• Individual landing page on the company website with leads coming directly to you
• Corporate branded merchandise starter pack, including business cards and attestation kit
• VOIP phone number and answering system, giving you access to the Maplebrook Wills business network
• Site advice on operational start-up including virtual office location
• AFA approved
• Royalty fees 30% (Far lower fees that most financial services networks)
What do our existing franchisees have to say?
What are the costs?
• £12,500 + VAT franchise fee.
• Royalty fees 30%
• Marketing fee 2%
What experience do you need?
• You do not need any formal qualifications – we train you in the art of will writing, running a business, and building a client base
• You do need excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You do need life experience and the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people
• The ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and manage a busy schedule are all essential to will writing. If you have a sense of humour, that will help too!
|Minimum Personal Investment:||N/A|
|Minimum Total Investment:||£ 12,500|
|Franchise Type:||Single Operator Exec|
Is this your franchise?
If you wish to enhance your profile on whichfranchise.com
contact Sarah for details.
Maplebrook Wills is not currently a featured franchise on whichfranchise.com. Below are more UK based Financial franchises currently featured on whichfranchise.com. Click on a logo to view more info on that franchise. Including the latest news, franchisee case studies, videos and detailed info on the operation of the franchise.