Chilli Flames is an exciting new grilled, healthy food concept that specialises in grilled chicken and gourmet burgers. We are meeting the demand from consumers who want their food fast, great tasting, healthy, wholesome and with a variety of options.
At Chilli Flames we serve a wide range of real chicken burgers, including the world-famous grilled burger, all of which are made from 100% chicken breast fillet and coated in a unique recipe to give you that distinct Chilli Flames taste. All our meat is 100% halal and we adhere to the strictest standards of quality.
We have opportunities across the whole of the UK.
What is the cost of a Chilli Flames franchise?
There are 3 Chilli Flame concepts:
- Delivery - £100K (500-700 sqft)
- Express - £200K (1000-1500 sqft.)
- Full restaurant - £300K (2000-3000 sqft)
How we support you
As part of our commitment to you Chilli Flames strongly believes in investing in the brand. This means we have a dedicated marketing team who will support you all the way to ensure your Chilli Flames store is out there. Our support includes a full marketing pack prior, during and post launch.
Our typical services include: -
- Launch day plan and activity (this is not covered under the franchise fee)
- Social Media
- Website presence
- In store materials
- Blogger outreach
What we look for in a franchisee
You do not need to have a background in food. What we do look for is:
- Strong belief in the Chilli Flames brand
- High levels of passion for food
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Management experience
- Good social skills
- Broad business experience
- Commitment to leading and developing people
- Understanding of the importance of customer service
- A minimum capital requirement and with access to additional funding to suit growth requirements
Interested and want to know more?
By clicking the link below, we can send you further information on this franchise opportunity and allow you to contact them direct with any questions.
This is FREE and non-obligatory; we never share or sell your personal information.