View main Card Connection franchise page
Card Connection (franchise for sale in Stirling)
- Location: Stirling
- Investment Level:£55,264. Incl. Stock, Display and More.
- Established: 2007
- Card Connection is a trading division of UK Greetings, one of the UK’s largest card publishers
- Card Connection is the market leader in the franchised distribution of greeting cards
- Established in 1992 and full member of the British Franchise Association since 1994
- Cards and gifts supplied to retailers on “consignment” meaning that they only pay for what they sell
- Around 1,200 quality greeting cards covering all occasions, style and taste
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support from dedicated Franchise Manager
- Bespoke display material
- Online technology including hand held terminals, live ordering and up to date information
Card Connection franchise business for sale
This area in the heart of Scotland and runs from the South incorporating the busy towns of Livingston, Falkirk, Grangemouth and Boness moving up to the Cities of Stirling, Perth and Dundee in the North.
Travelling West to Drymen and Loch Lomond and East to Dunfermline. An area of contrasts and fabulous scenery.
The M9 and M90 motorways run through the area meaning that there are great transport links to get round the area. The area has a well-established customer base and is being sold by the current franchisee as he wishes to become involved in his family’s business. Would ideally be suited to a hard-working and ambitious partnership
This territory is priced at approximately £55,264. Price includes stock, display equipment, area licence fee, training and more.
If you are looking for a franchise with that golden combination of a ‘good money making opportunity’ and ‘lifestyle’ look no further than Card Connection.
Card Connection has had national distribution for over a decade. All territories are therefore re-sales, which means they have a detailed sales history and an income from ‘Day 1’. All franchises for sale have been inspected by Card Connection and are offered at goodwill prices which should ensure a good income and return on capital.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below: