Trulawn Franchise South East England
Artificial grass franchise business set to expand throughout South East England
Founded in 2009, Trulawn is one of the leading artificial grass brands in the UK. We have over a decade’s experience in the landscaping and product development of artificial grass.
Artificial grass has become the go-to outdoor surfacing for consumers with busy lifestyles. It’s ideal for families who would like to make better use of their time, better utilise limited space, or make their garden fit for use for the whole family (including pets) all year round.
Demand for this low-maintenance alternative has risen steadily over the last decade to the point that it has become a common element of contemporary garden design and landscaping.
Over the course of a decade, Trulawn has grown with the market into a multi-million-pound company transforming domestic, commercial and educational properties nationwide.
As the franchisee you will be responsible for promoting your Trulawn business to commercial and domestic properties in your local area, meeting with clients to discuss what they are looking for, quoting and surveying, and finally overseeing the installation of the grass. As your business develops, you can increase the number of installation teams you manage.
No experience required
You don’t need a previous interest in landscaping or the artificial grass sector to succeed.
The ideal candidate for a Trulawn Franchise has the following qualities:
- A hunger to run your own successful business and a high level of business acumen
- The ambition to employ and oversee several installation teams & capitalise on additional revenue streams
- A logical and organised way of working, with the ability and willingness to implement our model
- Agreeable personality with good social skills
- Commitment to delivering and maintaining high quality client care
The investment required to acquire a 5 year renewable Trulawn Franchise is ca £23,000.