The Kleaning Company Franchise
The Kleaning Company…the UK’s number one after build and sparkle cleaning specialists
Since 2012, the Kleaning Company has been providing a specialist after-build, deep cleaning service to the construction industry.
Our services are delivered by professionally trained cleaning teams, transforming newly-built or refurbished buildings into spotlessly clean, fresh and totally presentable environments ready for occupation by owners, tenants, businesses or customers.
Our clients include major construction and interior fit-out companies, typically with projects for house-builders; hotel chains; national retailers; sports stadiums; student accommodation complexes and building renovation companies to name a few.
The professionalism of our work has led to demand for our services from construction and building companies across the UK. We are therefore now looking for individuals or couples to join our team. If you believe you have what it takes to manage your own after-build cleaning company, we would love to hear from you.
The Kleaning Company franchise opportunity
This is a management opportunity. Your role will be to source business and arrange meetings with potential clients whilst a team of highly skilled cleaners carry out the work for you. As each job can take up to 6 cleans to get it to the extremely high standard expected from a Kleaning Company franchisee, you will be on-site to project manage the work.
The high standard of finish and delivery of service is essential in securing future long term contracts with many of these clients.
What we look for in a franchisee
We have identified 21 franchise territories across the UK and so are being rigorous in our selection process. Franchisees should ideally have some experience of and exposure to the construction industry or commercial cleaning industries – possibly as a Site Manager, Project Manager, Surveyor, Recruiter or maybe working in sales for a building material, equipment supply company or construction industry recruitment.
It is also vital they have the necessary b2b sales and relationship management expertise to develop and sustain strong professional business relationships, as well as being able to demonstrate excellent people management and leadership skills, as well as exceptional business administration, management and customer service.
How we train and support you
During your initial training you will meet and work with the Management Team of The Kleaning Company and their key personnel. The training will be specific to individual requirements covering the following topics:
- Introduction to the TKC, Code of Ethics, our Mission Statement & Strategy
- TKC’s commitment & support structure for our franchise network and your business
- Company Systems and Procedures
- How to operate a TKC Franchise
- Construction Industry Legislation & requirements
- Practical, on-site training, observations
- Training on the use of cleaning equipment
- Administration, financial systems, general administration systems training
- Sales and marketing procedures, marketing plan
- Day to day operations
- Time management, setting goals, networking & relationship management
- Recruiting and training staff
- Membership of local organizations, local marketing activity
We will help you launch your TKC Franchise to create maximum local awareness in your franchise territory. This will be paid for from your Franchise Package Fee.
Our investment and franchise package
The total estimated investment is £35,000. This includes franchisee fee, set up costs and working capital. Our Franchise Package includes:
- An exclusive, protected geographic territory
- Rights to Use the TKC Trade Mark & Brand
- Rights to use the TKC Know-How; Operating Methods & Systems
- Use of TKC Construction Industry Accreditations
- Sub-Contractor Contract Documentation
- Comprehensive Initial Training & Support – for you & your team
- On-going Training & Support
- Cleaning Equipment & Consumable Products Starter Pack
- Advice & assistance with all aspects of starting your new business
- Advice on purchasing Equipment & Vehicle/s
- Sales Generation Support – initial & on-going
- Sales & Marketing Materials
- Listing on TKC Website; Social Media
- Access to TKC’s Client base in your Franchise Territory
- Access to TKC’s preferred suppliers – includes Factoring Services
- Assistance & Guidance relating to Legislation; Health & Safety
- Comprehensive Admin Support – allowing you to focus on building and operating your business
- IT Solutions – our TKC Operations & Admin Systems and Processes
- Franchise Business Manuals
|Minimum Personal Investment:||N/A|
|Minimum Total Investment:||£ 35,000|
|BFA Relationship:||Exhibition Accredited|
Is this your franchise?
If you wish to enhance your profile on whichfranchise.com
contact Sarah for details.
The Kleaning Company is not currently a featured franchise on whichfranchise.com. Below are more UK based Building and construction franchises currently featured on whichfranchise.com. Click on a logo to view more info on that franchise. Including the latest news, franchisee case studies, videos and detailed info on the operation of the franchise.