The Hummus & Pita Co Franchise UKRequest our prospectus and/or Ask us a question
LEADING U.S. MEDITERRANEAN BRAND EXPERIENCING QUICK GROWTH, DELIVERS FRESH & HEALTHY CUISINE TO EUROPE
At A Glance section:
Sector: Fast-Casual (emerging Mediterranean food brand opportunity)
Number of units: 27 units open and in development from New York to California
Sales: Sales from $2,199,311 (USD) (1,805 sq.ft.) to $1,278,540 (USD) (935 sq.ft.)*
Average size: 1,200 square feet – 2,200 square feet
The Hummus & Pita Co. Franchise Opportunity
The Hummus & Pita Co. is the largest and fastest growing Mediterranean concept in the United States, capitalizing on the recent reports that 66% of consumers are eating a wider variety of ethnic cuisine compared to 5-years ago.
The Hummus & Pita Co. gives a nod to Greece, Israel, Morocco and the Middle East with 100% homemade, fresh, and health-focused cuisine. The Hummus & Pita Co. provides a unique opportunity for Franchisees to secure prime locations with craveable cuisine in an inviting, contemporary environment.
The Hummus & Pita Co. Franchise Advantages
- Expanding footprint into Europe and Asia with a special focus on the UK market
- Mediterranean diet is more versatile and sustainable than other food trends
- Unique concept means perfect fit for prime real estate and flexible conversion options
- Capitalizing on the trend, 66% of consumers are eating a wider variety of ethnic cuisine compared to 5 years ago (National Restaurant Association)
- Ideal brand for a master franchise agreement
- Multi-Unit Franchises
- Area Development Franchises
Ideal Investor Partner/ Financial Requirement
- $1 million net worth
- $500k liquid capital available to investment
- Ready to develop at least a 5-unit territory in a major UK market
* Figures represents the financial performance range of 3 franchised The Hummus & Pita Co. restaurants that were in operation continually during fiscal year 2017. Related costs can vary due to several factors. Please refer to our Franchise Disclosure Document for a complete breakdown of costs.
To find out more about this opportunity, please fill in the form below: