Greenberry's Coffee Co Franchise UKRequest our prospectus and/or Ask us a question
Greenberry's Coffee Co…the global franchise with a “home away from home” atmosphere
Established in 1992 in Virginia, USA, Greenberry’s Coffee Co. was created to offer a “home away from home” meeting place for their local community. The sale of hand roasted, specialty coffee and quality light meals using the freshest ingredients, coupled with a relaxing and sociable atmosphere, soon made Greenberry’s the place to be.
This popularity led us to share Greenberry’s Coffee Co. via franchising. Each Greenberry's store has an individual, local character, yet is supported by a franchise network with proven systems and procedures. Through this network, Greenberry’s Coffee Co. offers the highest quality coffees and teas from all over the world, delicious pastries baked on-site daily and an extensive food program. Our menus include innovative dishes promoting seasonal favourites while respecting dietary restrictions.
Whether it is our warm, inviting atmosphere or the community-based partnerships we develop, our goal is to create a "home away from home" for our customers to enjoy.
Greenberry’s Coffee Co. has expanded to Japan and Saudi Arabia where our Master Franchisees are successfully developing multiple new locations and growing their businesses. Our first location in Qatar will be opening soon. Meanwhile, we are developing new U.S. locations on both the West Coast and East Coast, and will soon be opening in the prestigious U.S. Library of Congress in Washington, D.C.
We are now seeking the right investors to develop the Greenberry’s Coffee Co. brand in the U.K. via our Master Franchise Model.
AT A GLANCE
- Sector: Coffee, Breakfast & Lunch Casual Dining
- Established: 1992
- Investment: Master Franchise Investment – regional or national. Regional rights available from £148K dependent on development potential. Unit investment £150-250K per site.
- International Presence: USA, Japan, Saudi Arabia and Qatar (opening soon)
IDEAL PARTNER PROFILE
- Master Franchisees or Multi Unit Franchise Developers
- Successful experience in the QSR or fast casual food businesses valued, but not required
- Retail, hospitality, and food & beverages sector groups and executives
- Appreciation for upscale, specialty coffee and fresh, high quality foods
- Appreciation of the value of a proven business system
- Requisite business development capital and management experience
We invite you to find out more about this exciting opportunity. As well as sending you a copy of our UK prospectus, we can also answer any questions you may have.