Quick Mediator Franchise UKDownload our prospectus and/or Ask us a question
Quick Mediator…mediation franchise looking to enter the UK
When there are conflicts in the workplace, with employees, customers or suppliers, or in the home and one or both parties take legal action against the other, settlement of the dispute is often tedious and expensive. In many situations, a mediator can provide a much faster, lower cost solution, with much less aggravation!
Mediation is a confidential and structured process in which one or more mediators are engaged voluntarily by the parties who are in dispute, and where both are seeking an amicable settlement to the conflict. The mediator is independent and neutral, with no decision-making power; their role is to guide the parties through the mediation process.
Every year, hundreds of thousands of business and personal conflicts end up in the UK courts. For many of these cases, the use of a mediator would be a real alternative.
Mediation offers the possibility of reaching an out of court settlement to the dispute, in a more straight forward, speedier, and normally more amicable way. In commercial disputes, these latter two points are very important if the two parties wish to work with each other in the future. If the dispute involves customers or suppliers, employees or shareholders, a protracted and acrimonious process will damage morale in the business and often profitability too.
The preparedness of parties who are in dispute to use mediation is growing year by year. In addition, there is an ever growing number of conflicts which can be settled by mediators without recourse to expensive litigation. Some marketplace facts:
- Every third marriage worldwide ends in divorce
- Due to congestion in the legal system, there is active encouragement for parties in dispute to use mediation
- A growing number of commercial organizations use mediation as a standard procedure for dispute resolution between customers and suppliers
- The insurance industry increasingly requires policy-holders claiming for legal costs and medical negligence to use mediation prior to taking legal action.
The role of a mediator
A mediator is a facilitator who helps the parties in dispute to find a mutually acceptable solution. The mediator helps people to help themselves - under the expert guidance of the mediator, the parties concerned find their own solution to their dispute. In summary, a mediator:
- is an impartial professional who assists the parties in finding a solution to their dispute
- works with both parties through a structured process, which is designed to produce a solution
- promotes meaningful communication between the parties
- remains neutral - especially in situations where emotions are running high
- ensures that there are no losers as a result of the conflict
Our franchise system
- You work from home
- You control your own diary - flexibility is a foundational aspect of the QM business model
- You are not required to be linked to any legal firm
- You provide a service for both private and commercial customers
- You enjoy an attractive level of income - in our experience, if you secure one new client per week, and are involved in 10 hours of paid mediation work each week, you will earn more than would be the case in an equivalent full-time employed role.
Our franchise package includes:
- a comprehensive training programme based on many years of providing mediation services - upon completion of your training, you will become QM Registered ®
- an exclusive territory
- full support from our head office team
- Regular meetings with other franchisees – to share and learn from each other’s’ experience
- Extensive support in generating leads and securing paying customers
- A variety of templates for agreements and contracts
- Your own Quickmediator website
- Marketing support
- Access to software which will help you to determine appropriate financial settlements
How much does a Quickmediator franchise cost?
We are seeking Regional Master Franchisees for the UK. Your investment for a Regional Master Franchise (population area c. 15M):
- Total investment: c.£100,000 plus £25,000 working capital
- Master Franchise Fee: £85,000
To receive a copy of our brochure, please fill in the form below or if you have a question to ask, click here to send us an email