Shoryu Franchise UKRequest our prospectus and/or Ask us a question
At a Glance:
- Sector: Japanese fast casual restaurant
- Established: 2012
- Investment: £400,000 per restaurant
- AUV: £1,800,000 (2019)
- International Presence: 1 restaurant in Japan and 13 in the UK.
- Parent Company: Owned and supported by established international companies running 1,800 F&B outlets and a £2mn central production and distribution facility in London.
Shoryu is an easy to operate restaurant concept delivering exceptional returns. Shoryu’s menu features rich pork ramen, trend setting side dishes and desserts and the UK’s largest sake selection and green tea from Japan’s premier growing regions. The restaurant interior echoes the brand’s values by focusing on traditional, southern Japanese design, with modern casual dining finishes and a relaxed atmosphere.
Shoryu’s partners are Japan Centre, the largest Japanese restaurant and food distributor group in Europe, Rosinter and Toridoll, two large multi-brand restaurant companies from Russia and Japan respectively. The Shoryu’s business can rely on the restaurant and franchise expertise, infrastructure and contacts of such established actors.
On the back of its successful corporate operation, Shoryu is looking to grow its business in the UK and internationally in partnership with qualified franchise partners. Shoryu’s existing supply chain, sophisticated management systems, support structure, articulate marketing activity and excellent property expertise make it an ideal franchise to join and scale.
Ideal Partner/ Financial:
- Experienced multi-site restaurant operators, hotel groups and food retailers.
Type of development partner:
- Multi-unit franchisees