The Pie Hole Franchise UKRequest our prospectus and/or Ask us a question
At a Glance
- Sector: Fast-Casual/QSR Established: 2011
- Number of Units: 36 units open and in development across United States and Internationally
- Sales: from $1,681,000 (USD) (1,200 sq.ft.) to $673,590 (USD) (400 sq.ft.)*
Figures represents the financial performance range of 3 affiliate owned The Pie Hole restaurants that were in operation continually during fiscal year 2017. Related costs can vary due to several factors. Please refer to our Franchise Disclosure Document for a complete breakdown of costs.
- Average Size: 400 square feet - 1,200 square feet
The Pie Hole takes generations-old family recipes and serves up happiness with fresh-baked, made from scratch, sweet and savory pies - in addition to their renowned organic specialty coffee beverages.
- Expanding footprint into Europe and Asia with a special focus on the UK market
- Unique concept means minimal competition & large customer draw to the locations
- Offering delicious & unique sweet & savory creations made with premium ingredients - available for breakfast, lunch, dinner & late night
- Prime for inexpensive conversions of tired brands, prime real estate & flexible store options from 400-1,200+ sq.ft.
- $1 million net worth
- $500k liquid capital available to investment
- Ready to develop at least a 5-unit territory in a major UK market
Seeking: Area Developers and multi-unit franchisees