Freshii UK Master FranchiseRequest our prospectus and/or Ask us a question
Sector: Healthy Fast Casual
No. of Units: 500+
Average Size: 275 – 2,500 sf
Average Development Cost:£175,000-470,000
Freshii…the healthy alternative to casual dining sets to expand to UK
Founded in Toronto in 2005, Freshii is the fastest growing health and wellness brand in the world. Our mission is to change the way the world eats and to make truly healthy eating convenient and affordable for everyone.
Freshii is truly redefining the fast-casual space. With hundreds of restaurants in cities, countries, college campuses and airports around the globe, the brand is growing at a speed faster than any other restaurant in the world.
We currently operate in over 300 locations across 85+ cities in 20 countries including Canada, the United States, Colombia, Peru, Sweden, Austria, Switzerland, Ireland, and United Arab Emirates, with franchises under development in Germany, Guatemala, and Saudi Arabia. By the end of 2019, the company expects to have 760 locations worldwide
We are looking to develop into the UK and so are seeking passionate partner(s) who share in our mission to establish Freshii as the most convenient destination for healthy meals and snacks, served quickly while maintaining the highest quality of service and style.
Freshii franchise business model
Our team has worked extremely hard to create a system for Freshii that can be easily scaled and replicated across the nation. We have addressed all areas of the Freshii business model – site selection, supply chain, cost control, build-out timing, marketing and buzz creation - to ensure that each market across the country can be easily opened, rapidly grown, and successfully and profitably operated.
What does the franchise system include?
Owning and operating an assigned Freshii franchise, use of brand name, trademarks, recipes, operational systems and methods, and décor. Additionally, you will receive support in these specific areas:
- Facility planning on site location and architectural design
- Specifications for fixtures, equipment, and leasehold improvements
- Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation
- Corporate training for Owner/Operator and Director of Operations/General Managers
- Kitchen/Back of the House Workflow design
- Ongoing support from members of the Training and Operations Team
- Ongoing updates for increasing profitability
- Products with high industry demand
- Efficiency in all systems
- Favorable contracts with suppliers of goods and services
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures, and business management systems
Our ideal partner
- Has a track record of developing multi-unit restaurants
- Will develop 2 stores in Year 1 and 2+ stores per year thereafter
- Focused on creating, developing and retaining high quality team members focused on delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Will embrace Freshii’s mission and core values and become the employer of choice in their markets.
- Financial investors who will create the needed infrastructure and experience operational team to successfully develop in their chosen markets.
To find out more about our opportunity, please fill in the form below and we will send you a copy of our prospectus