BoConcept Franchise UKDownload our prospectus and/or Ask us a question
LOOKING FOR FRANCHISE PARTNERS WITH A MULTI-UNIT MINDSET.
BoConcept is a global retail furniture chain specializing in premium quality interior design for the cosmopolitan minded customer. BoConcept stores are fitted with an on-site workshop that allows Franchise Partners to walk customers through the different customization options, helping them to better visualize their choices and encouraging them in their buying experience.
BoConcept is a truly global brand with an established, proven and strong franchise model; over 25 years of franchise experience and 300+ stores in 65 countries (including 20 in the UK).
In the next 5 years the brand plans to reach 600+ stores around the world through the recruitment of franchise partners with the right synergies and resources to develop multi-unit opportunities.
Why join BoConcept?
- Global brand with an outstanding reputation and demand worldwide
- Successful business expanding to 600+ stores in a few years
- Experienced and solid franchisor with a unique, proven and vibrant concept
- Business concept with a quick generating cash flow model
- Exceptional training and support in all business areas
- High standard store opening process to help the stores perform from day 1
- Extensive marketing, communication and visual merchandising guidance and support
- Unique interior design service as a powerful tool to differentiate
- Growing B2B sales channel – a very promising extra revenue business area
- Minimum Net Worth: £1,500,000*
- Minimum Liquid: £500,000*
*to be able to commit to a Multi-unit development plan
Franchise partner profile
BoConcept is looking for Franchise Partners with a multi-unit mindset and the intention and capacity to invest in several stores within an agreed geographic area in the UK, Europe and globally.
- Multi-unit Franchise owners or Multi-unit Business owners
- Investors or business owners willing to diversify their portfolio
- Existing furniture retailers interested in re-branding
- Ability to build up an organization and commit to an ambitious store development plan
- Sales and business management skills and a willingness to lead, delegate and motivate
- Retail experience and interest for design can be a plus
Seeking: Area Development and Multi-Unit Franchisees