When there are conflicts in the workplace with employees, customers or suppliers, or in the home with one or both parties wanting to take legal action against the other, settlement of the dispute is often tedious and expensive. In many situations, a mediator can provide a much faster, lower cost solution, with much less aggravation.
Mediation offers the possibility of reaching an out of court settlement to the dispute in a more straight forward, speedier, and normally more amicable way.
The preparedness of parties who are in dispute to use mediation is growing year by year. Some marketplace facts:
- Every third marriage worldwide ends in divorce
- Due to congestion in the legal system, there is active encouragement for parties in dispute to use mediation
- A growing number of commercial organizations use mediation as a standard procedure for dispute resolution between customers and suppliers
- The insurance industry increasingly requires policy-holders claiming for legal costs and medical negligence to use mediation prior to taking legal action.
The role of a QuickMediator franchisee
A QuickMediator franchisee helps parties in dispute to find a mutually acceptable solution. In summary, a mediator:
- works with both parties through a structured process, which is designed to produce a solution
- promotes meaningful communication between the parties
- remains neutral - especially in situations where emotions are running high
- ensures that there are no losers as a result of the conflict
Key benefits of a Quick Mediator franchise
- You work from home
- You control your own diary - flexibility is a foundational aspect of the QM business model
- You are not required to be linked to any legal firm
- You provide a service for both private and commercial customers
- You enjoy an attractive level of income - in our experience, if you secure one new client per week, and are involved in 10 hours of paid mediation work each week, you will earn more than would be the case in an equivalent full-time employed role.
Our franchise package
- a comprehensive training programme based on many years of providing mediation services - upon completion of your training, you will become QM Registered ®
- an exclusive territory
- full support from our head office team
- Regular meetings with other franchisees – to share and learn from each other’s’ experience
- Extensive support in generating leads and securing paying customers
- A variety of templates for agreements and contracts
- Your own Quickmediator website
- Marketing support
- Access to software which will help you to determine appropriate financial settlements
What we look for in a franchisee
QuickMediator is looking for enthusiastic and motivated franchisees to build a successful career in a dynamic market. Your success is largely determined by your own efforts and abilities.
Candidates should also meet the following conditions:
- college of degree educated with a legal background or experience
- affinity with people
- social, communicative, representative and commercially oriented