easyProperty, an online estate agency, is transforming the way people sell their properties.
We are the ideal business opportunity for anyone looking for a low-cost, home-based franchise; easyProperty is part of the easyFamily of brands which includes the well-known company easyJet.
easyProperty franchisees earn from listing fees, and where applicable, completion. There is the opportunity to earn from selling additional products and services such as Star Property, Expert Viewings and EPC reports, as well as from conveyancing and mortgage referrals. Further details of earnings can be sent on request.
We are looking for franchisees in Scotland to join our family of local estate agents.
Benefits of joining easyProperty
- Freedom to be the type of estate agent you want to be
- Low-cost, home-based franchise opportunity
- You retain 50% of the income you generate
- Uncapped earning potential
- Independence to make your own decisions
We make it Easy…infrastructure, support and recipe for success is already built for you. From market leading mortgage products to an incredible bespoke CRM system, we believe we provide our franchisees with the right tools to succeed.
How much does the easyProperty franchise cost?
The onboarding fee is £2999. You will be required to pay a license fee of £175 + VAT per month.
What do you get for your money?
- Use of highly recogniseable brand name
- Full support, training, webchat and 24/7 telephone answering service
- Access to our Business Development Manager
- Access to easyHub
- Fully functional interactive website that gives potential sellers direct access to your diary for valuation and viewing appointments, with the ability to pay for and request services online 24/7
- Access to market leading auto prospecting tools in your post code area
- Bespoke CRM system
- Consumer facing dashboard
- Full access to your buyers and sellers database
- Localised PR and social media promotion
- Centralised digital marketing and PR
- Opportunity to work with and meet one of this century’s iconic entrepreneurs – Sir Stelios Haji-loannou.