Zambrero Franchise UK
Leading international Mexican quick service restaurant seeking Multi-Unit franchise partners for UK expansion
At a Glance
Sector: Quick Service Restaurant
Avg size of unit: 250sqft – 4300 sqft
Avg Development cost: Turnkey packages including construction, fees and equipment range in the vicinity of $450,000 - $800,000 (USD).
International Presence: Australia, United States of America, Ireland, New Zealand, future expansion plans for Canada and the UK.
Zambrero is the largest Mexican restaurant franchise in Australia with a strong humanitarian focus. What sets us apart from our main competitors in the market, is our ability to use healthy Mexican food, as a vehicle to help end world hunger. For every Burrito or Bowl that is purchased in one of our restaurants a meal is donated to someone in need through our Plate 4 Plate program. We have donated over 32 million meals to date and by 2025, our goal is to donate one billion meals.
Our food and menu showcase our offering of fresh, healthy Mexican food. We have innovated our cooking technique, developed specially crafted sauces and created menu options and enhancements to ensure that eating at Zambrero is truly a unique and rewarding experience.
Our food and menu showcase our offering of fresh, healthy Mexican food. We have innovated our cooking technique, developed specially crafted sauces and created menu options and enhancements to ensure that eating at Zambrero is truly a unique and rewarding experience. Importantly, our flexible operating model can be tailored to suit a variety of formats, from small kiosk to larger dine in restaurants and even drive thru.
Now with over 200 restaurants globally, our growth trajectory since opening our first franchise restaurant in 2008, highlights how we embrace periods of rapid growth and are well positioned to support further international expansion. We are consistently innovating and adapting our product offerings and restaurant design, to ensure that we are always delivering the best experience to our customer.
Plate 4 Plate Programme:
Our mission is delivered through the Plate 4 Plate program. For every Burrito or Bowl sold, we donate a meal to someone in need. So far, we have donated over 32 million meals around the world.
Plate 4 Plate is the reason many of our Franchise Partners want to be part of Zambrero and why many of our customers are so loyal to the brand.
Unique selling points:
- • Flexible operating model which can be tailored to suit a variety of formats, from small kiosk to larger dine in restaurants and even drive thru
- Broad consumer reach with an offering available to a wide market of consumers
- Health conscious and fresh ingredients
- No onsite cooking, reducing equipment requirements and labour cost
- No food experience required, full training and support provided
Multi-unit franchise partners
- Passion and drive for success while giving back to society
- Comprehensive understanding of the UK market
- Has a track record of developing multi-unit restaurants
- Will embrace Zambrero’s mission and core values
- Focused on creating, developing the infrastructure to successful develop the brand in the market
- Has the knowledge to implement and track marketing plans while adapting to suit a variety of audiences
- Possesses the ability to manage multiple restaurants throughout a region