Crust Pizza Franchise
Black Friday offer
No upfront franchise fee (£20,000) to be paid for any enquiry made from now until 11th December 2019
Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar is supported by a global food and beverage company
Established in 2001, Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar is the number one gourmet pizza franchises in Australia with over 200 stores. With a master franchisor now secured in the UK, this innovative brand is set to expand throughout the country.
Crust is the original innovator in the pizza space and brings true firsts to market, from unique flavour combinations to product formats and service innovation. Crust prides itself on delivering the promise of “Pizza Reimagined” with flavours and product offerings that are ahead of global food trends. Crust makes pizza the authentic way, relying on instinct and measuring by hand rather than following a strict formula. We also offer a halal option/menu giving us another key competitive advantage.
Retail Food Group
Crust is a much-loved brand of Retail Food Group (RFG), a global food and beverage company headquartered in Australia, with a regional presence in Los Angeles, USA
Perfected over 25 years of operation, RFG now has a strong portfolio of world-class franchise systems - Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar, Gloria Jean’s Coffees, Donut King, Brumby’s Bakery, Cafe2U, Michel’s Patisserie, It’s A Grind, The Coffee Guy, Pizza Capers Brand Systems - with an extensive global footprint of over 2,500 outlets in over 80 international licensed territories. RFG is Australia’s largest multi-brand retail food franchise operator.
“I am excited to join the RFG family and am confident that Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar will be well received in the UK. RFG and its Brand Systems have a great reputation, a quality product offering, and fantastic benefits for Franchise Partners and | look forward to working with the Company and introducing locals to gourmet pizza like they've never experienced.
Being an innovative person centred in business management with over 20 years’ experience in the franchising sector, it gives me great pleasure and joy in securing the Master Franchise Rights for Crust in the UK.”
Jabbar Mumtaz, Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar UK franchisor
Crust franchise opportunity
Crust is both a take-away and dine-in gourmet experience with most stores offering an intimate seating area; store size is generally 75m — 100m (807ft - 1076ft*), with larger options for a full dine-in experience available.
We focus on creating the feel of the local gourmet pizzeria, and our fit out talks to the boutique, individual style associated with this concept. Although there are some similarities in the branding of all our stores, every store fit out is unique, with its own flavour and personality.
Cost of full set up of a Crust franchise is £150,000+VAT*.
We have a partnership with Franchise Finance who can assist with the financial needs of prospective Franchisees.
*Dependent on lease or hire equipment
BENEFITS OF BEING A CRUST GOURMET PIZZA BAR FRANCHISE PARTNER ARE:
- Support network: You are in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Nobody works alone. Franchise Partners are given the key resources and ongoing support required to run a successful business.
- Proven system: A business model that is proven to work for others can give you the confidence that it can also work for you. Crust is an established brand with over 200 stores. By following the system outlined by your franchisor, your new business benefits from the experience of an established enterprise.
- Finance: Banks are more likely to provide funding for a recognised franchise business like ours than a new start-up. Multiple franchises can even help you secure funding.
- Marketing: We will provide you with a promotional calendar and all key marketing tools so that your key focus is running your store successfully.
- Training: We will provide you with full training on how to run and manage your store.
- Location: It is vitally important to ensure that the location for a business is the right one. We can assist you in sourcing suitable premises at the best rates possible.
- Purchasing power: All key ingredients are ordered via the Franchisor, thus increasing the buying power of the network.